“typical chain”

Red Robin Dulles
Ranked #27 of 91 Restaurants in Dulles
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“typical chain”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2012

service is generally decent with decent food and pricing

Visited March 2012

Beckley, WV
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2012

We love Red Robin. The food and service is excellent.

Visited February 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Burgers are great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2012

Burgers are good and fries but they also have other good stuff to. Love their wraps and shakes. They have awesome soup to. This location is not my fav. I prefer Ashburn/Broadlands one.

Visited October 2011
Washington DC
“Customer service is long gone”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2011

For some reason, staff at this location like to argue. I have not seen this at other RR's. They brought me the wrong meal - no problem on my part. I just said - excuse me, but this isn't what I ordered. The waitress then started to challenge me based on what she heard and what I actually ordered (side note - I also pointed to the big picture) I then asked her to take it away, mainly based on her attitude. Then the manager comes over and is no help whatsoever.
This isn't the first time I've had issues with this staff. We eat out a LOT - for some reason, this is the only place where I have issues with the staff - so I don't think its me!

• Visited August 2011
Northern Virginia
“Worst Red Robin”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2011

I have been to 4 Red Robins and this one is by far the worst for service. We arrived at 11:25 and were seated promptly. There were only two other tables occupied. It took ten minutes for our server to greet us. We ordered immediately, drink order came in 5 minutes. The restaurant started filling up about 10 minutes after we arrived. 25 minutes later and still no food. Diners that came in at least 10 minutes after us had their food and the table next to us was already finished eating. Server never came by to ask why the delay. Finally, I flagged him down and asked what the problem was and he said that he would check. Another 5 minutes and our food was served. We were told that the kitchen messed up one of our orders, sandwich was ordered without bacon and originally was made with bacon. When our food arrived, my burger and fries was luke warm bordering on cold, the grilled cheese was the same. There was no apology, no one came to see if our order was fine. This restaurant is the worst of the Red Robins that I have visited. I have been to the one in Woodbridge, Annapolis and Sterling. So much better at the others for food and service.

• Visited June 2011