WINNER WONDERLAND

Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Alexandria, Virginia
“Nice lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

My sister and brother in law went here before taking me to the airport, you just can't go wrong with red lobster biscuits!! I had their sangria which was really good. I went for their daily grill special and wanted to get the red velvet cake in a mason jar but I just couldn't eat anymore! The service was really nice too, I have absolutely no complaints here.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank MsBellaBoo

Oriental, North Carolina
“Lobster fest only”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014

We do't go to Red Lobster often but like to stop in when they are running lobster specials. Price is reasonable.. food is good and service has always been very good. Consistency is the by word. Acceptable food and service in any red lobster visited

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Tony S
Arlington, Virginia
“Good fried fish and yummy biscuits”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014

My mother and I did not originally intend to go to Red Lobster, but we ended up there (uninteresting story). It had been at least 15 years since I’ve dined at a Red Lobster, so it seemed a good venture to try. This location was not completely filled, but seemed to be doing good business. I think the visit was a bit better than average, but not a 4 rating. Here’s the rundown of our late lunch visit:
* Pleasant hostess and waitress
* Delicious and rich cheddar biscuits
* Fried fish seemed fresh and was tasty
* Bay scallops and cole slaw O.K.
* Shrimp on skewer with veggies were fine
* Soup to dessert luncheon option looks well priced, but we did not try it
* Small gnat (alive) in my mother’s drink didn’t faze us, but wish to note
* Clean restroom
* Dark carpeted floor in dining area needs more attention. Crumbs and other debris were visible. A quiet cleaning device should be used regularly on this carpet.
* Parking lot needs more attention regarding snow and ice removal, but the main sidewalk into the restaurant was clear.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Great Falls, Virginia
“Why are thier shrimp flat?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

Armed with a few coupons, as the result of a previous poor service experience (my first visit in years), I gave it another try. Service was very good this time, despite a busy time. Salad and cheddar bisquits were good. The small sized baked potato was good, but could have avoided the salt coating on the skin. I ordered coconut shrimp. The plate arrived with 12 flat coconut covered shrimp. No garnish for even a hint of color, and the flat shrimp seemed to skate around the plate as the server set it down. The coconut was not incorporated into the breading but seems to be added on top of breading, so you taste coconut mainly, especially b/c the srimp are so thin (and flat). And, they were a bit overcooked so the coconut was extra crispy! (yuk) I scraped a good bit of the coconut off which helped a bit. I also asked for cocktail sauce as the pina colada sauce that came with the dish was beyond sweet. Stil have some coupons but not sure I will bother to use them.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Raleigh
“You got to Be A Sea Food Lover!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

I love this place for seafood. The servers are excellent. They never get the orders wrong. The seafood is hot and tasty. Wish I was there right now. the servers kept checking on us and they made sure everything was good. I can't say enough about great service and good food. this is a must stop visit for anyone who loves seafood. I really enjoyed myself. What a great place.
In a great location near shopping and entertainment. Please go and enjoy yourself.

Visited April 2013