“Lobster fest only”

Red Lobster
Ranked #10 of 92 Restaurants in Dulles
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed March 26, 2014

We do't go to Red Lobster often but like to stop in when they are running lobster specials. Price is reasonable.. food is good and service has always been very good. Consistency is the by word. Acceptable food and service in any red lobster visited

2  Thank Tony S

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Armed with a few coupons, as the result of a previous poor service experience (my first visit in years), I gave it another try. Service was very good this time, despite a busy time. Salad and cheddar bisquits were good. The small sized baked potato was good, but could have avoided the salt coating on the skin. I ordered coconut shrimp. The plate arrived with 12 flat coconut covered shrimp. No garnish for even a hint of color, and the flat shrimp seemed to skate around the plate as the server set it down. The coconut was not incorporated into the breading but seems to be added on top of breading, so you taste coconut mainly, especially b/c the srimp are so thin (and flat). And, they were a bit overcooked so the coconut was extra crispy! (yuk) I scraped a good bit of the coconut off which helped a bit. I also asked for cocktail sauce as the pina colada sauce that came with the dish was beyond sweet. Stil have some coupons but not sure I will bother to use them.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I love this place for seafood. The servers are excellent. They never get the orders wrong. The seafood is hot and tasty. Wish I was there right now. the servers kept checking on us and they made sure everything was good. I can't say enough about great service and good food. this is a must stop visit for anyone who loves seafood. I really enjoyed myself. What a great place.
In a great location near shopping and entertainment. Please go and enjoy yourself.

Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I came here on date night one week and it was horrible! His crab legs were ice cold, and when i say "ice" I i mean they literally had ICE on parts of them... He found a hair in his food, so he sent it back. The new order ALSO had a hair in it so he asked to see the manager. When he told the manager there was a blonde hair in his food she looks at me and makes a comment insinuating that it must be my hair because i was blonde. Even if it was my hair, how rude and what horrible customer service! She didn't appologize or anything! After dealing with that he gave up and sent back his order and didn't want a replacement order. After i had finished my meal and we were getting the check i noticed there was a fruit fly frozen inside one of the ice cubes in my drink. At this point i was so done with how gross this place was and knew i would get no where with the manager that we just paid and left. Weve been back since and the servers are always great. But the manager is horrible and yes,she still works there surprisingly.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

I heard a lot about Red Lobster in general and that the food was particulary good and well valued. Normally the hype makes the experience not so enjoyable, not in this instance!! The place was nice and warm, friendly staff and fairly speedy service.

We have the warm, fluffy biscuits they served - very tasty and rich. You might be tempted to eat just these!! The starter was a seafood and cheese dip, with salsa crisps (chips) - cannot recommend them enough.

The mains were very tasty and filling, so try not fill up on biscuits + you get a salad with the meal too. So you should not go away hungry! I went for the ultimate feast, which was tasty, fresh and not disappointing. The garlic butter was a bit watery, and the mains were a tad cold coming to the table - but those are the only complaints.