“Watermelon”

Chili's Dulles
Ranked #27 of 92 Restaurants in Dulles
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 1, 2014

So excited that watermelon margaritas are back. They are so refreshing in the Summer. My teenage son likes to eat here a lot and loves the new enchiladas.

There are newer reviews for Chili's Dulles

Reviewed June 8, 2014

There are other, local, better restaurants within walking distance. Food is fine, service is terrible. Our waitress brought our appetizer but no silverware, I had to go to the kitchen to get it. She placed our entrees on the table quickly, did bring a soda refill when she saw our empty glasses but provided just minimal service. Sad thing was that the place was empty -- it wasn't like she was busy. The young man acting as host was smiley, but not well trained. I can't imagine what it would be like if they got busy!

Reviewed March 5, 2014

This is a new location and the food was good. Surrounded by fast food restaurants, so being able to sit down and have a conversation was a plus. Our server was wonderful and I will go again just to have him wait on us. The downside was the music. There is a jukebox when you walk in and the music was a little loud. My table was on the far side of the restaurant near the hallway to the bathroom and I could still hear the music.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Really not in love with this Chili's ordered outside of the menu for an item all other Chili's have and was shocked at bill when we got it.
The bill for me and my friend for lunch was 37.00 without tip and i had water to drink no steak, no lobster just lunch outrageous , we ate a steak dinner with salads that night for 2 dollars more at a fine dining place. I won't be eating here anytime soon !

Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

We don't come often since there isn't one near us but its a reliable place when traveling or when you need a restaurant vs fast food. Love their chips and salsa and molten lava cake! Kids menu is great with lots of choices. I had their quesadilla salad tonight w/ranch it was perfect.