“OKAY BUT NOTHING GREAT” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Fort Myers Beach, Florida
“OKAY BUT NOTHING GREAT”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Really not in love with this Chili's ordered outside of the menu for an item all other Chili's have and was shocked at bill when we got it.
The bill for me and my friend for lunch was 37.00 without tip and i had water to drink no steak, no lobster just lunch outrageous , we ate a steak dinner with salads that night for 2 dollars more at a fine dining place. I won't be eating here anytime soon !

Visited August 2013

“Food is always good at Chili's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

We don't come often since there isn't one near us but its a reliable place when traveling or when you need a restaurant vs fast food. Love their chips and salsa and molten lava cake! Kids menu is great with lots of choices. I had their quesadilla salad tonight w/ranch it was perfect.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
Sterling, Virginia
“Nice place for a quick lunch”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

Menu has a variety of American and Mexican cuisine staples. I ate there on multiple occasions and the food was good. The place is OK, and good for a quick lunch.

Visited January 2013
Appleton, Wisconsin
“Good food and cocktails”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

Chili's - Sterling VA, great food and awesome cocktails. Staff very friendly, porions decent sized, and fun atmosphere.

Visited January 2013
Fort Worth, Texas
“Good place for a quick meal.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

I arrived at my nearby hotel about 11pm, and the front desk directed me to Chili's for a late night dinner. Their kitchen is open until 11pm, and I was wanting a little more than fast food. I had the crab quesadillas, which at first whiff seemed a little strong on the Old Bay seasoning, but that didn't really overpower the crab flavor wise. While normally I try local places when traveling and Chili's is common (and based) in my home state, I'd stop in here again for a quick, convenient meal.

Visited November 2012