“Food is always good at Chili's”
Review of Chili's Dulles

Chili's Dulles
Ranked #28 of 92 Restaurants in Dulles
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

We don't come often since there isn't one near us but its a reliable place when traveling or when you need a restaurant vs fast food. Love their chips and salsa and molten lava cake! Kids menu is great with lots of choices. I had their quesadilla salad tonight w/ranch it was perfect.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Menu has a variety of American and Mexican cuisine staples. I ate there on multiple occasions and the food was good. The place is OK, and good for a quick lunch.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Chili's - Sterling VA, great food and awesome cocktails. Staff very friendly, porions decent sized, and fun atmosphere.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

I arrived at my nearby hotel about 11pm, and the front desk directed me to Chili's for a late night dinner. Their kitchen is open until 11pm, and I was wanting a little more than fast food. I had the crab quesadillas, which at first whiff seemed a little strong on the Old Bay seasoning, but that didn't really overpower the crab flavor wise. While normally I try local places when traveling and Chili's is common (and based) in my home state, I'd stop in here again for a quick, convenient meal.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

It's always pretty much the same. The servers are friendly and quick. The food is always pretty good. It's not gourmet, but it's never bad.