“Enjoyable good food in a good atmosphere.”

Romano's Macaroni Grill
Ranked #38 of 91 Restaurants in Dulles
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Severna Park, Maryland
“Enjoyable good food in a good atmosphere.”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Last minute Saturday night family outing ended up here for dinner. Seated quickly. Waiter was reasonably prompt with beverage request. Also patient with ordering options. He steered us correctly for child selections of spaghetti with meatballs and side sauce. Did I mention the bread was fantastic? I had sole and other selections were shrimp and the chicken fettucinne. With the exception of the fettucinne , all could be recommended. I can not explain the reason as it is complicated. Desserts were great. The chocolate cake with fudge sauce was a hit. The best was the lemon cake. We had an enjoyable outing. Overall a good chain restaurant.

• Visited February 2014

Winchester, Virginia
“HOORAY for A Good Deal!”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

I usually reserve 4 circles for near perfection but had to be generous with Macaroni Grill for coming up with their TWO APPETIZERS for $9.00 special. The meatball appetizer was perfect! Wasn't impressed with the zucchini fritter but when the manager asked how everything was and I told her I wasn't crazy about the zucchini she offered an alternate at no additional charge! I didn't have a lot of cash with me and was only planning on 1 glass of wine but they had a special on that too! Ended up getting two of their good tasting house wines. Service at the bar was good except for the basketball game that the bartender appeared to be watching a little too much.

• Visited February 2014
Berryville, Virginia
“Mostly poor undertrained staff, 20 minutes for drinks food was just OK”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Natasha waited on our party of 10 and she was great. Too bad the manager was at the bar and walking around but never noticed his place had 20 custormers and 7 staff but coulnt get the team together. The host was asleep and hanging out with another worthlesss host who deliver water occasionly. Everyone looked sad and the kitchen was slow. Dissapointed to say the least. But Natasha made it so we didnt walk out. She should be training the other servers.

• Visited July 2013
Haymarket, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“just a dinner out”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

BREAD was delicious - Service was wonderful - the Pollo Caprese was to die for - the overall atmosephere was very nice

Visited June 2013
Seattle
“Great service; great food!”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Pleasantly surprised! Our server was the best one we have ever had! She was knowledeable, pleasant, fast and observant. If it were my business, I would absolutley hire her!
The food was exactly as described on the menu and very will made. The green salad was the most fresh I have ever had! The kids menu offers a good variety of choices. I would most definitely go back to this particular Macaroni Grill. We've been to others and have been disappointed.

Visited April 2013