“Just OK”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 31, 2012

I ordered the Pasta di Mare, which was pretty bland and mediocre. My daughter had the Mushroom Ravioli, and my husband had the Lobster Ravioli, and both said theirs was good. We have eaten here several times, so the food is hit-or-miss. The service was lousy, though, for a Wed night from 8:30-9:30pm. There were only a few tables left. Our initial server apparently left, and was replaced with another person who never even introduced himself. Once he served our food, he never came back, until we had to ask for more water. I will not be in hurry to go back.

Reviewed April 29, 2012

great pizza - but not really happy that they allow smoking

Reviewed April 15, 2012

The food is still great, but MG has changed it 'appearance' of the menu, which ultimately resulted in less meal choices and smaller servings. The service is still impeccable but, in my opinion, they need to really turn the music down a bit. Sometimes you cannot hear the person across the table from the music.

1  Thank DrBublak
Reviewed February 26, 2012

Last few times we went to Rockville in Maryland, the service was awful and nothing special about the food. Today after a year or not going to this restaurant, I decided to give them another try.. and we went to the one in Sterling in Virginia.. Unfortunately the server was either on drugs, or still sleeping.. he kept asking what we ordered, he was a bit slow, was walking dragging his foot.. the food came finally and I still have, 3 hours later, the taste of the oil in my throat, as we had tried the fried zucchini as an appetizer. My pasta dish was half cooked and the eggplant pieces also half cooked.. I will never set food in that restaurant again.. and we eat out a lot. Cost was about $37 for 2.

Reviewed February 10, 2012

I recently had dinner at this restaurant during a business trip in Virginia. I've been to this chain many times in the past. I decided to go thsi particular evening, since I had a coupon for $7 off of their new entrees. I decided on the Pasta di Mare with Mussels, Scallops and Shrimp, which turned out to be excellent. The waiter's name was Emerson, he was very helpful and provided just the right amount of service for someone dining alone. In addition, I was very pleased with the bread on this particular visit, it seemed crustier, warmer and fresher and was excellent dipped in the EV Olive Oil and Seasoning. Definitely would go again.

1  Thank Michael D