“Vapiano's Pasta Dishes Rock!”
Review of Vapiano - CLOSED

Vapiano
Cuisines: Italian
Ashburn, Virginia
“Vapiano's Pasta Dishes Rock!”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

I can't say enough about this place! My wife and myself have been eating here once a week since the fall of 2012. They even catered a family party for me! They never disappoint. Vapiano's has turned me into a pasta lover! I've tried the spicy tomato sauce, pink sauce and several versions of their cream sauces. The sauces are bursting with flavor and freshness flavorful. The secret to their great food is the sauce which they create in front of you along with their homemade pasta. Yes fresh homemade pasta made on sight!!!! I've tried the spaghetti and Campanella versions. I love the al'dente Campanella version smooth and the combination with the cream sauce is out of this world. No matter what your favorite pasta is they will not disappoint! The Caesar salad is one of the best never! The dressing is perfect, fresh, salad is always crispy and the croutons are perfect. They top it off with a plate of fresh Italian bread! There is so much more I can write about this place from the fresh basil and rosemary plants at each table to the hardworking manager Carmen who always makes his rounds to say hello to us and make sure we are satisfied and to each chef who will cook up a custom sauce if you so desire!!! The best part is the prices!!! i can't believe how reasonable they are! Funny thing Vapiano's is started and owned by a German based company. We visit her weekly and have started bringing family to eat. Everybody we brought loves the food.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank bmwbadboy

Augusta, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Satisfying”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

They have a great atmosphere, especially in the bar area. The music is always great, it's a nice place to go sit down with friends for lunch too. They make your food fresh to order. My go-to is the margherita pizza, hubby loves the pepperoni. The panini sandwiches are great too. We've always been satisfied.

• Visited December 2012
Sterling, Virginia
“Is good”
Reviewed December 16, 2012 via mobile

Food always good. Service in general ok, but sometimes no service at the bar. Also many tables are not cleaned up when busy.but again food, particular pizza is good.

1 Thank KHO K
Castello Di Godego, Italy
“Good fresh italian food!”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

I like this place with long wood table and wood floor. They make the past by themselves (I saw the machine).. They have a menu and you ask directly the chef to make it, they cook the ingredients to make the "sugo", and they cook the pasta. Quite fast, good price, very good and fresh food. They just need to improve a bit the cooking, the pasta was slightly overcooked.. but it's a very good place!

• Visited November 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
“Wish This Would Come to My Hometown”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

When in Dulles on business, I love this dinner option. It is very cool, and offers great variety. The atmosphere is comfortable and the food very fresh and delicious. I have tried the fresh-made salads and they were wonderful. The pizza was so light, crispy and delicious. I hope to try their made-to-order pasta on my next visit.

Please bring one of these to the Phoenix area.

• Visited September 2012