I stayed here part of one night when I missed my connecting flight to San Francisco, due to weather. I arrived about 1:30 AM. The shuttle stops at midnight so it cost 12.00 to take a cab. The room was 129.00,which is much more than I see others paid!!..I slept about 3 1/2 hrs and was up and out about 6:30AM, back to Dulles, on the shuttle.
My husband booked this room. I would have picked on that had a 24 hr shuttle. He is a Marriott elite member and I did get upgraded, which was nice. I heard NO airplane noise, not sure what everyone else is talking about!
It was ,all in all, OK except for the breakfast. The egg disks were cold and the so was the sausage disk..I was a bit turned off and didn't want anything else..Coffee was Ok ,though..;)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Dulles Airport has newly renovated guest rooms and suites include a free hot breakfast Park, Fly rates available as well as long term parking Complimentary Dulles airport shuttle from 4:30AM to 12 Midnight with ample hotel parking - 1.1 Miles from airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Dulles Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Dulles Airport Hotel Dulles
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Dulles Airport
- Fairfield Inn Dulles
- Fairfield Dulles
- Dulles Fairfield Inn