“First time ever giving anyone 5 stars!”
Review of Sleep Inn & Suites

Sleep Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Dublin
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed January 22, 2014

This particular Sleep Inn has always been a pleasant surprise. Since I travel for my job I have stayed in several Sleep Inns and most of them have been just fine. The Sleep Inn in Dublin is by far the nicest, cleanest and well staffed location I have seen!
The lobby and breakfast areas are huge. The pool is fantastic and the rooms are extremely nice.
The staff is very friendly and helpful. Whenever I have an evening check in Connie always makes sure that they're is fresh coffee made and makes me feel right at home.
If you are traveling in between Roanoke and Abingdon the Sleep Inn in Dublin is definitely the best place to stay.

• Stayed: January 2014
SIHOTEL, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online review regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed January 15, 2014

Each year my wife and I drive to Florida from Vermont, and each year we make this Sleep Inn our overnight stop for the trip.

It's right off the Interstate, but very quiet as it is not surrounded by other motels, restaurants or commercial buildings. The heated indoor pool and hot tub are open until 10pm, so it gives me time to unwind the muscles after a long day's drive.

Most importantly, the staff is well trained, efficient, and very friendly. They go out of their way to make you feel welcome, and make you feel like a valued customer.

Now of course this isn't the Ritz, but the rooms are good sized, clean, have comfortable beds, and modern efficient heating/cooling units. And the Wi-Fi works great. What more can you ask for at under $80?

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
SIHOTEL, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online review regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Your responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

This hotel was great! The staff was very friendly. The hotel was clean and inviting. The parking lot was clean and well maintained. The pool was fantastic. My mom and I swam for the longest time. We slept well in our quiet room.
The breakfast the next day was a step up from the usual hotel breakfast. I travel with work and stay in hotels OFTEN so I can say with out a doubt that this was a great value for the money. I live in PA, but if this hotel was closer I would easily stay here just as a random weekend get away.
Also, the pizza place that is right around the corner was very tasty. It's in walking distance if you like walking, or a very short car ride (>1 minute) for you and the kiddies/older parents.
This hotel is the first I've gone out of my way to rate in ages. I recommend it!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Annecatette Z
SIHOTEL, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

Reviewed January 9, 2014

The hotel Manager and staff were professional and very pleasant. The hotel is in excellent condition, the pool and spa are maintained daily and kept very clean. The rooms were clean and smoke free. The breakfast was always hot and the area was always kept very clean.
Compared to other hotels in the area the Sleep Inn was the best value for my money. I would recommend the Sleep Inn in Dublin, Va to my family and co-workers. The hotel was located very close to the I-81 exit and easy to find.
The parking area and the outside of the hotel was clean and very well lighted. I would stay here again next time I'm in the area.

Room Tip: I stayed on the first floor. The room was very clean , comfortable and very quiet. There was a laun...

Reviewed January 7, 2014

We stayed here for a night at the end of a winter trip. The front desk folks were great and the room was clean. The kids spent time the first evening and the next morning in the indoor pool. The water temp. was perfect. The location is convenient if your traveling on I-81 and need a place to stay in Southern Virginia.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
SIHOTEL, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed January 4, 2014

When my wife and I travel between New Jersey and Alabama, we make it a point to stop here. The friendliness of the hotel staff cannot be equaled. We have been fortunate, the last few times that we have stayed here, to have Connie manning the front desk. She treats each guest as they are part of her extended family. The staff in the morning when we check out is just as friendly and helpful. It truly makes our trip a much more pleasant journey.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online review regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Connie is a valued asset to our hotel and we are pleased that she is part of our team.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

We spent one night in this hotel. The room was pretty clean, however, to me, the beds are too soft. Wifi is okay. Sometimes it can be pretty slow. Breakfast is good - my daughter was very happy that we could make fresh waffle there. Nothing fancy. Location is pretty good - very easy to go on and off the highway.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Also consider these accommodations in or near Dublin
Hampton Inn Dublin
Comfort Inn Blacksburg
Comfort Inn Blacksburg
#9 of 10 in Blacksburg
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Christiansburg/Blacksburg

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!