“recent stay”

Sleep Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Dublin
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Myself and 2 of my friends stayed at this hotel while passing through the Blue Ridge Mountains the hotel was very nice and clean with a free breakfast that served the purpose. The pool was also clean. When we checked out I forgot my computer in the room they called with 1/2 hr to tell me that I had left it there I would recommend this room to anyone passing through great stay and good price

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed August 17, 2013

super nice hotel. very friendly staff, very clean room. I got one with a jacuzzi, which was pretty cool. Was just here one night, but would definitely stay again. Breakfast was pretty basic stuff, about the same as typical offerings at choice hotels, but that's not particularly important to me.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 16, 2013

We started looking some 40 miles away, when we saw the sign, decided to check it out. Upon entering the lobby, I was greeted with a very smiling and cheerful desk clerk. Don't usually see one this happy so late in the evening. Asked about a room. informed her I was a Choice club member. Asked for a first floor room and was welcomed again. The rate was ideal. I like it when I can stay under $75. Later I asked the clerk about eating, I seen several signs. She said the best place was the Pizza barn, less than half a mile away. Great food. Everything, Stone Oven PIzza.
but the best is the speg/meat balls. or baked Speg. We were amazed at the number there and the food was outstanding. Clater Lake I believe it is called not Crater. is a nice area to visit.
This is a very friendly place to stay and very clean...This was Aug 9, 2013

Room Tip: This was close to the side road and Interstate, but you did not hear the traffic. Ask for the type...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Very clean rooms, beds were very comfortable. Friendly staff. They had deer outside of the hotel that my granddaughter had a kick seeing. We are coming from Florida to a wedding in Boston. Would recommend this hotel to anyone. Quite and peaceful hotel. Had an inside pool and a complentary breakfast. Great little pizza place right down the street. And gorgeous mountain views from your hotel room.

Room Tip: Quite and peaceful stay
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Richard K
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We stayed at this Sleep Inn during our recent family reunion at Claytor Lake State Park. The staff is very accommodating and the rooms are very nice and the price is great. The included breakfast is a nice plus. Hotel is very convenient to the state park.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Traveling south and stopped her around 9:30. Without a coupon it was $94.
The front desk person, Cindy was very nice. The bathroom could have been cleaner, and there was a dead bug on the wall near one of the beds. The lighting in the room was very dim, and the sheets were very worn but the beds were comfortable.
We had to leave before the breakfast, but the front desk clerk got food out for us. Staff was pleasant. Would only stay here again if coupon can be used.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 26, 2013

This place is a great deal when using the travel coupons - $54! The location seemed safe and secure, which was important as we had bikes and kayaks on our car. The room was clean and had a frig. The breakfast had waffles, biscuits, gravy, & sausage besides cereals and fruit. Great deal for our family of 4! There was an indoor pool too.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank mdFoxes
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dublin
Comfort Inn & Suites
Quality Inn Christiansburg
#9 of 14 in Christiansburg
Best Western Radford Inn
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Christiansburg

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!