“Business Travelers”

Sleep Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Dublin
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed December 27, 2012

I found this hotel to offer clean spacious rooms, courteous service, a safe environment, reasonable rates,with the desireable amenities available for business travelers. Mangement and staff are very accomodating to their customer's needs. My extended stay here has been very pleasant. I would recommend this establishment to anyone traveling through this area.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Ann B

Reviewed December 18, 2012

I normally do not write reviews but I have to comment on my recent stay. The staff is warm, friendly and makes you feel welcomed. The rooms are very spacious and comfortable. The breakfast is delicious, fresh and hot. I read other reviews and I personally think its a plus that staff communicates to each other to IMPROVE the overall guest stay! I travel I-81 often and will definitely stay more often! Easy access from interstate with the comforts of home.

• Stayed: December 2012
2  Thank Caroselcollector
Reviewed December 14, 2012

the room was good... except apparently they have a lot of items go missing. check out the sign on top of the tv. the alarm clock did not work (radio part did)/ breakfast? bad waffles, bad eggs...ok biscuits/gravy. good sausage. good bagels. they keep notes on the quirks of their "oddest" overnighters to pass on to next shift... which they REALLY shouldn't leave out to see!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank nomoredrivin
Reviewed December 9, 2012

We were in town for a wedding back in October. We needed a decent, comfortable place to stay for one night. The Sleep Inn offered just that. it is not a fancy place by any means, but it is clean and safe.

The staff is very nice. They were able to accommodate our early check in without a problem. After we had check out and left, I realized that I had left my camera charger in the room. They found it in the room as soon as I called and mailed it to me.

The room was your standard room - dated but clean. There wasn't extra toilet paper or tissues, which was a little annoying, but if that is the only thing to worry about, I call it win.

The hotel is nice and located right off the highway. The pool overlooks the mountains, which is nice. The breakfast was good, but nothing exciting.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank aboyer8
Reviewed November 24, 2012

We stayed here on Friday after Thanksgiving along with a house full of Virginia Tech fans heading to the game on Saturday. The hotel is one of the older Sleep Inns and is definitely ready for an update. The hallways are dark and the carpets in room and hallways were spotted and needed cleaning. The rooms are dark even with all the lights on; the water in the shower lacked force and the nozzle was mounted so high on the wall only a very tall person could reach it to make adjustments; the shower curtain is too long and puddles up in the shower. The towel rack was installed by the same giant who put in the ceiling high shower. If you are short; forget getting a clean, dry towel from the rack.

Even though we are physically limited in the walking we can do and requested a nearby room at 4:30 in the afternoon, the nearest available room was on the second floor at the far end of the hall. There is an elevator. The personnel at night and in the morning were cordial and helpful; the lady managing the breakfast was friendly and efficient but the choices at 7:30 were limited. Room rates seem slightly higher than other Sleep Inns but it could have been because it was a holiday weekend or the big football game nearby.

Room Tip: Ask to view a room before checking in.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 22, 2012

Entire family had to travel due to a sudden death in the family. The entire staff went above and beyond to accomodate all of our requests and needs. They took care of us as a family. The Inn is a very good value. The included breakfast was a nice conveinence.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Anita S
Reviewed November 7, 2012

I spend about 150 nights per year in a hotel. I am a Diamond Elite member for Choice hotels among others. Location was great. Check-in was friendly and quick. Room was okay, but nothing great. Internet was in and out and not usable. After a long day, responding to 40 emails is a high priority for me and I suspect other business travelers. I couldn't get anything done. Memo to hotels: Internet access is important.

I had to spend two hours at a McDonald's using their internet. That's two hours I'll never get back.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Fred W
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dublin
Comfort Inn & Suites
Quality Inn Christiansburg
#9 of 14 in Christiansburg
Best Western Radford Inn
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Christiansburg

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!