“If you like pizza & italian......this is a MUST!!!!”

MK's Pizzeria and Shoppe
Ranked #1 of 23 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lenoir, North Carolina
“If you like pizza & italian......this is a MUST!!!!”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We were visiting family in Dublin, Va and we decided to go out for dinner. Our aunt lives nearby and asked if we liked italian and we certainly agreed. The salads were fresh and servings were plentiful. The homemade ranch dressing was amazing. We ordered a specialty pizza titled, "The Lake" and it was spectacular. Our waitress was extremely prompt and pleasant. We enjoyed several desserts. I loved the peanut butter pie! I would certainly return here again. This place is great!!!!!

• Visited June 2013

Chicago, Illinois
“Easy stop off interstate”
Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

We pulled off and ordered a pizza. Very friendly staff. There is a little gift shop in the restaurant too.
The pizza reminds me of a wood fired pizza. Thinner crust and crunchy. Plenty of toppings.
Also, the pizza was made very quickly, we were back on the road in no time.

Visited April 2013
“Delicious Pizza in a Relaxed Atmosphere”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

I have eaten here on a couple of occasions, always for lunch. The pizza is absolutely wonderful. Unfortunately, I have never had the type of service I would expect in a small restaurant where locals flock, as do vacationers at Claytor Lake State Park. I've been in the winter and in the spring and in the summer when they are very busy. The service has always been the same--okay, but not stellar. Just when I think that I am going to seek out a refill on beverage, the waitress magically appears. I return here because the quality and taste of the food is superb.

• Visited February 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a great place!!”
Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

On our way back from Florida we stopped in Dublin for the night. The girl at the front desk recommended this place. It is a small restaurant with lots of customers. Our waitress was so nice. We had pizza. According to my husband it is the best he ever had. We also had the pecan pie and it was excellent and the prices very reasonable. I hope I have a chance to return next year. ( a local gem )

Cornelia, Georgia
“Excellent pizza and a local's favorite!”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

You will be surprised by the excellent quality of the food at this remodeled gas station turned pizza parlor. We arrived early and only a few people were dining. After only a few minutes, the crowd started to arrive and were waiting for a place to sit. All the food is freshly prepared and served hot; large variety on the menu. The appetizers were good; pizza excellent and quality service. This is a great place to try if you are traveling through or live in the area. We were pleasantly surprised; they offered $2 savings if you are traveling and show your motel room key.

Visited November 2012