“Good food.”

Shoney's
Ranked #4 of 23 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bowmansville, Pennsylvania
“Good food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2014

Made reservations for party room 3 months in advance and had to wait almost 45 minutes for room to be ready. No concessions given as a thank you for your patience. Food was very good. typical southern buffet. Service was very attentive but not overbearing. Would consider going back.

Visited December 2013

Staten Island
“I LIKE THE SOUTHERN MENU”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2013

The buffet is very good in Virginia. They make fried chicken the best. Their mac and cheese is the only one I will eat. The Salad is fresh with a variety of lettuce.

Visited December 2013
sterling, va
“Very Nice Place to Eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

We stopped at the Shoneys in Dublin Virginia on our way to eastern Kentucky. This was a very nice place. You could tell it was a newer place. Everything looked new. Everyone was very friendly and cordial. From the host that seated us to server right down to the fellow that cashed us out. Very very friendly place. The food was good too. I had the Country Fried Steak meal. Which had a very good taste and was freshly prepared. They also had an evening breakfast bar that night. My wife got that and said everything was very good. It had very good assortment of foods. I would have got that myself but I wasn't feeling that well. The restaurant was crowded too. We had stopped there about 8 pm and thought it would be empty. But it was far from that which tells me it is very popular with the locals. It is located off exit 98 on I-81. Highly recommend if are in the area and want a nice place to eat.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank hallrk
Morrisville, Pennsylvania
“Wouldn't have stayed if we weren't so hungry”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

Food was horrible, restaurant was a mess. Only good part about this stop was the waiter ... he was very nice.

Visited October 2013
Pa.
“If your starved it's OK!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

The Shoney"s chain has become old and tired. Not a lot of healthy food to offer. This one could use a good cleaning. Service was ok but the food was poor. If you somehow end up lost in Dublin Va. then you have few choices for eating. Place is here for one purpose and that is to catch the traffic off I 81.

• Visited September 2013