“Nice People, Good Food”

Shoney's
Ranked #4 of 24 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I was greeted by a very nice hostess and seated at my choice of booth. I ordered the buffet and there was a nice variety of foods. What I had was tasty and fresh and the server was prompt and pleasant. I have eaten at other Shoney's locations and have always had a good experience.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

They seem to put out on the buffet items that need to be thrown out. On our last visit the mushrooms on the salad bar were nasty looking. Generally the food on the buffet bar is pretty good, but some can be hard and overcooked. Everything is cooked in plenty of grease which doesn't leave many options for the vegan or vegetarian folks.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

We had not eaten at a Shoney's in a long while, but it was convenient to our motel. We were pleasantly surprised by all aspects.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Clean and friendly. Food just ok, but that is better than most of the same. Walk to nearby hotels. Price is right, of course.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Facility is worn, food is actually pretty good. I had the food bar and all of the salad items were cold and crisp and the hot food was all well prepared and tended to. I would go back!

1  Thank GandT-n-WV

Been to Shoney's? Share your experiences!