“Worst hotel we've ever stayed in”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Dublin
NOVA
“Worst hotel we've ever stayed in”
Reviewed May 17, 2007

DON'T GO THERE!! Horrible hotel, room and service!
The hotel hallways was incredibly filthy. The room, bathroom, the carpet, the beds were disgusting. The front desk clerk was clueless. The continental breakfast room is the size of a small walk-in closet. We had a horrible stay!

• Stayed June 2005
    • Check in / front desk

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
glasgow
Reviewed February 15, 2007

Stayed here back in august 2004 and wasn't impressed.The location is good as it's quite central but the room was poor and the staff even worse.
We had a lovely view of a brick wall in a room that you could'nt swing a cat in and on our second night were woken by the fire alarm and evacuated to the hotel lobby at 3am.[false alarm of course].
On our first morning they tried to charge us for breakfast when we'd booked bed and breakfast and they weren't to concerned or apologetic when this was explained to them.
Dublins a great city but stay elsewhere if you visit

Stayed August 2004
1 Thank gvnroger

Travelers are raving about these Dublin hotels

newport news, va
Reviewed May 14, 2006

The Comfort Inn is located of of I-81 and SR100. The actual entrance to the hotel area is hard to spot and can be treacherous if you don't watch the oncoming cars.
The Comfort Inn is located at the top of the hill above the Holiday Inn Express and Hampton Inn. There is a Shoney's restaurant there too.
The Comfort Inn shows it's age on the outside. The lobby is ok, could use refurbishing.
The staff was courteous and check in was fast.
The hotel has two floors but no elevator. So if you can't use the stairs, ask for a first floor room.
The rooms are very clean and colorful. The bed is comfortable but the pillows are lumpy. Wish I had brought mine with me.
One bright spot was the chair with ottoman by the bed. How nice to be able to put your feet up after a long day of graduation ceremonies.
The bathroom was very clean and the towels were thick.
All in all a good find. Comfortable.

• Stayed May 2006
2 Thank lindabail
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 10, 2005

The hotel itself was quite adequate and conveniently located off the interstate. We were the only ones checking in (there were four of us) and the clerk made it seem like it was a bother to her. She definitely needed some better people skills or maybe shouldn't be working with the public. The room was clean and we got it at a very good price by using a traveler guide coupon. We would stay at this hotel again and hopefully the front desk clerk will improve her people skills.

4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 3, 2004

I have stayed at this hotel several times two years ago and my stay was great. The rooms were clean and the staff was friendly and more than willing to help me with any problems I had with the area.
I had to return to the dublin area and stayed there once again. I was very disappointed with the unfriendliness of the staff and the rooms were far from what I remember. The bathrooms looked very unkept and the carpet was to say the least filthy.I was told by the lady at the front desk it was under new management . I got my refund and stayed at another hotel up the road. ( super 8 )
The dunlin area has grown up a bit since my first stay. Several NEW hotels around in the same area. So don't waste your time and money going to the Comfort Inn.

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dublin
Hampton Inn Dublin
#8 of 14 in Christiansburg
Jackson Park Inn
Jackson Park Inn
#1 of 1 in Pulaski

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!