Holiday Inn Express Dublin
$132
$119
Hampton.com
Sleep Inn & Suites(Dublin)(Great Value!)
Quality Inn(Dublin)
$71
La Quinta
$74
$55
Comfort Inn & Suites(Christiansburg)(Great Value!)
$69
ComfortInn
All reviewscinnamon rollsroom was cleanfront deskthe complimentary breakfast buffetlooked cleanhuge roomnice amenitiesgas stationindoor pooltypical breakfastthe staff was extremely friendlyconference roomquiet hotelsmall gymvery pleasant experiencerural areathe general manager
Reviewed July 9, 2012

A great property.Rooms were clean and wonderful.A great place to stay!

Room Tip: By room service ,I mean available to get more towels ect.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Stayed here after a storm knocked out our power at home for four days. This hotel is pet-friendly which was our first requirement. The beds were extremely comfortable and our room was quiet and very spacious. Typical breakfast, nice indoor pool with a small hot tub. We did see a couple of small ants in the bathroom and requested a better cleaning which was done. Overall, very nice place.

Watch your bank statement if you pay with a debit card! The amounts debited did not match the final bill that I signed when we checked out. I still need to straighten that out with the manager.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed June 23, 2012

its more of less average as hie standards go... have stayed in nicer ones. For the slightly hgher price i was expecting more.... but good enough.

when asked for more pillows/ towels ... i got them....but with a question of .. you have 8 pillows in your room ... you need more?

but the kicker was... at 11.30pm the toilet decided to backup... one calling the front desk i was informed that they have a plunger... i should come down get it and plunge the toilet. when i inquired incredulously ... really... and was there a manager i could speak to........ i am the manager.

I put down the phone and went to bed.

there are several hie's within the area i would try them instead.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 15, 2012

Very nice lady behind counter was very helpful as it was late and raining and needed a room for the night...very clean rooms and service was great...price was good also...AAA+++ in my book on this place to stay!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Joe H
Reviewed May 24, 2012

I travel ALL the time and try to always stay in HIExpress' or HI's - the IHG hotel line. This hotel is western Virginia was the best one I've ever stayed! The staff had to have been the most friendly, kind, caring, warm I've ever encountered at any hotel!!! Only the Waldorf Astoria in NYC service could rival it. This hotel was soooo pretty, and sooooo clean I thought it was brand new. When I asked at the front desk it's age and they said 14 years old, I couldn't believe it. It has been recently renovated from top to bottom and was absolutely awesome. Even the free breakfast there was better than any other HI/HIE I've been to. Just a great hotel, great price, SUPER clean, it's in a really good area of town, and was literally right off the highway - look for it on the hill because we couldn't find a sign telling us where it was!!! The staff sent this place over the top - great, great, great people (I loved the night gal who previously worked for some retail shop - she was uber professional, friendly, and accommodating - she should teach hotel employees nationwide on how to work at a front desk!!

Room Tip: We had the ground floor unit just in from the back/side entrance...really easy in/out access to the car.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family