“very nice hotel :)”

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed June 16, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 12, 2013

They were very nice. We were going to Kings Dominion and when we got there it was raining so I asked if we could checkin early and they let us. We had our room at 11 am and an hour later it stopped raining and we walked over to the park.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 8, 2013

We got a deal on the room since we bought a "Bounce" pass for Colonial Williamsburg, Bush Gardens and Kings Dominion so I wasn't expecting much. The morning female front desk clerk "dismissed" my other half when he asked her for directions to Colonial Williamsburg. She basically told him she had no idea and put no effort into helping him. I'm from NY so I'm used to people being abrupt but, she was down right RUDE! Breakfast was average, room was old, not enough outlets and the mattress had a burn mark (I guess it used to be a smoking hotel). Bathtub had seen better days, wallpaper was peeling. The only highlight of this trip was the pleasant evening clerk Krista F. who gave us directions and the name of a good restaurant. Would not stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 28, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Rug Dirtier than Dirty, Breakfast - if you can call that breakfast, Apples brown. Main entrance says run back out the door and go next door to the Laquinta Inn.You can pay way less and get so much more. Beds uncomfortable. Coupon at rest stop - a joke. The coupon says $44.99 for two people. They then charged $10 for a child which normally they do not charge for. That brings it up to $54.99. I had a pet which was $15 more. That brings it up to $69.99. The man told me $69.99 plus tax the night before. Go to check out next day and get a bill for $98.Tax does not add up to $29. Woman at front desk very rude when I question my bill and starts yelling. I let her know she does not intimidate me in the least and tell her the facts about my bill which she then realizes she cannot fight facts. She then says she will talk to the man from night before. I tell her I will never be back again. As I leave she then barely offers some type of refund. I just walked out and told her to I will never stay there again.

Room Tip: Awful place.