I have taken my daughter to Paramounts Kings Dominion in Doswell Va every August since she was 5 years old...she is now 25...this year I took my youngest daughters 14 and 16..they have never been before so to them this was a dream come true...I found that if the Hotel Management would go into the rooms at least once a week and clean the filters in the air conditioners they would work better..we cleaned ours out because the air was running non stop and was not even cool in our room...after cleaning the filters out we had it on low for the remainder of the weekend it was that cold in there...the pool had a oil floating on top...a greenish tint to it ...and the tiki bar played the same music over and over and over..the beer was hot...limited drinks..not to mention NO LIFEGUARD at all..kids were running, falling, and knocking into people (me). It was really close to the park which was great..we called for towels a few times and toilet tissue and within seconds they were at our door...Dennys was a bit slow for only having a few people in there and the food was overcooked but for the most part very convienent...overall NOT BAD!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Centerstone Inn. We are conveniently located next door to Kings Dominion Theme Park, and a hotel partner for the Virginia Sports Complex and the Meadow Event Park. We're just minutes from a host of exciting area attractions and you'll find a wonderful selection of shopping and dining nearby. The property is close to the State Fair of Virginia which can't be missed. We're located walking distance to Kings Dominion Theme Park. Corporate guests enjoy business services and superior meeting facilities. Enjoy an on site Denny's restaurant open 24 hours with delicious deals like the Grand Slam. The courtyard features a game room next to a swimming pool and tennis courts. Play ping pong, set the kids free in the children's play area, or head to the putting green for a little swing action on your trip. Randolph Macon College is in the neighborhood, and our Doswell hotel is a favorite for students and faculty alike. While in town, don't miss the chance to see Secretariat's birthplace and a NASCAR(R) race at nearby Richmond International Raceway. Restaurants include UNO's Pizza, the King's Lounge Cocktail Lounge and a poolside Tiki Bar. Located right off I-95, this pet-friendly and family-oriented hotel is ideal for any vacation or business trip. Plus, the premium amenities provide all the comforts of home. Book your kingly stay at the Centerstone Inn Doswell at Kings Quarters! Enjoy your stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Centerstone Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Kings Quarters Hotel Doswell
- Best Western Hotel Doswell
- Doswell Best Western
- Best Western Doswell