Review Highlights
halloween haunt

alot of different haunted houses and attractions was fun , 2nd time around, also stayed at the... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
cwbsgal
New Market, Virginia
Haunts

How fun! It's our first visit so can't compare, however it's festive, scary, and plenty of... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
8BitTech2
Fayetteville, North Carolina
via mobile

1,708 results
All reviews water park amusement park roller coaster halloween haunt rebel yell eiffel tower fast lane cedar fair season pass chick fil wave pools great park cedar point panda express fast pass six flags free refills
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We went here and I must say it was a horrible experience. The lines were long and their was no shade. MY son almost passed out from the heat and waiting in the long lines. (No Joke) SO after spending at least 130.00 dollars on tickets alone plus the trip and hotel we went too the water park and they closed at 6:00! What a rip off. We won't be going back. This place is the pits!

2  Thank Marie C
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Great time! Of course things are expensive, but that's true of any amusement park. They offer a great military discount at the window too.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

My girlfriend and I found tickets on Livingsocial.com with a coupon code to add to the discount. We decided to go on one of my furlough days (a friday). It was perfect. Great weather and no lines (I guess people were working or couldn't afford a theme park due to furlough). I haven't been to this park in at least 10 years. I had a better time than I thought I would. We got there around 11am and left around 6pm or so. We tried to stay for the 9:30pm fireworks show but we were exhausted and did most of the rides more than once already.

Highlights: Outer Limits Flight of Fear, Backlot Stunt Coaster, and Volcano. Some of the staff were very nice and would offer help finding attractions when they saw we had our map out.

Low points: Some employees weren't very friendly. Some roller coasters seemed to be in poor condition (like Hurler and Rebel Yell). Intimidator 305 was closed all day so we couldn't ride it at all. $15 parking fee.

Overall, I had a lot of fun and would go again soon if I had an excuse.

1  Thank frostino
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We visited this amusement park as a change from Busch Gardens. It was a wonderful experience. The variety of rides, upkeep of the park, friendliness of the staff would make our family want to return next year. At the gate the admissiono is pricey, but if you search online for a acoupons and buy the tickets online, the cost is more reasonable. The only reason I did not give this 5 stars is because the food was pricely and outside food/beverages other than water are not allowed inside the park.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Visited Kings Dominion on July 8, 2013. Park is much smaller than expected. Not near the rides of Kings Island or Cedar Point. However...the crowd was non-existent nearly all day. Went straight to the boarding gates on most rides. Park is small enough to walk around in very little time and (a nice plus in July!!!) there is ample shade as you circle the park. As for rides....we were a little disappointed that Grizzly was down for the day....but Anaconda and Intimidator 305 made up for it. Actually got my first case of tunnel vision on I305. All told....a nice park that is showing some age but holding up well.