“What a surprise!”

Pino's Italiano & Grill
Ranked #1 of 8 Restaurants in Dillwyn
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed June 20, 2012

My friend and I decided to go here for dinner (choices are very limited in Dillwyn), and we were glad we did. The restaurant was very clean and nice looking. The menu had a host of choices. I ended up getting the meatball stromboli. Also, I had the option of either meat or marinara sauce for dipping. I chose the meat sauce. Let me just sum up my meal by saying it was one of the BEST stromboli's and sauce I've had in a very long time. The stromboli itself was packed with meatballs and cheese, and the sauce had a rich flavor. If your passing through the area, give this place a try.

Reviewed June 14, 2012 via mobile

Inly thing open late. Got subs take out as we were too tired to coik. That realy had no taste.

Reviewed March 30, 2012

Had the occasion to eat here twice in February while visiting family. One night we ordered a pizza to go and when I picked it up the woman at the front register was very loudly giving an employee a dressing down for all to "enjoy." I thought it was very unprofessional for the manager to do so in the public space rather than in privacy in the back. The second we went for a sit-down meal and the food was good - reasonably priced and well prepared.