“Tuesday Night Wings”

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #63 of 127 Restaurants in Danville
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I really enjoy going Tuesday night .50 wings. My church was on a fast for 21 days and I was unable to enjoy. Last night was my 1st time since December and oh how I missed the wings. Please stop by and enjoy!

Reviewed January 28, 2013

we have made it a hapit to eat here every tuesday. love it! great atmosphere and choice of wing flavors.

Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

The mix drinks are great the service are attentive and the wings are so great that after a long day of work is a great way to mellow down.

Reviewed April 9, 2012

Only place I'd go for wings, but dont go on a game day, or race day unless you are a really, really big fan

Reviewed February 28, 2012

Best hamburger in the area. A cool place. A very fun place to meet all your friends.