“No more Best Western for me!!!”

Best Western Windsor Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Danville
Reviewed May 16, 2013

This was such a horrible experience for me and my family. Non-smoking rooms still smelled like smoke and it was uncomfortable for my asthmatic daughter. Both my kids had bites all over their legs from the bed they slept in. The so called breakfast was bad. I usually pay this price for a Hilton or Marriot and it was a complete waste of money and time. I will never stay at another Best Western, sticking to my Hilton/Marriot's.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Friendlytravel2013
gmbestwestern, General Manager at Best Western Windsor Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2013

I am sorry that you did not enjoy your stay with us. We do offer smoking and nonsmoking rooms at our property and we do impose fees when it is suspected a guest has smoked in a non-smoking room. We had a full house and worked diligently to assure that everyone could have a comfortable stay and I deeply apologize this was not your experience. I am not sure if you brought your concerns to anyone at check-out or the evening of.... we certainly would have made every effort to make you comfortable or refunded your money at such time. We do thank you for your feedback and we thank you for visiting with us. I do hope that you will give us an opportunity and stay with us again that we may show our dedication to guest loyalty and satisfaction.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Tim B
gmbestwestern, Manager at Best Western Windsor Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2013

Reviewed April 15, 2013

very clean hotel, worth the money... staff was very nice and the rooms were clean,clean,clean..... love the whirlpool!!!!! i cant complain for everything met the expectations that i was lookin for in a hotel...

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank frequenttraveler922
Reviewed April 5, 2013

The staff were very professional and courteous. The hotel was very clean and smelled great. I loved how the staff always greeted me wth a smile and were willing to ask any questions that I had. I felt like I was home away from home. I would recommmend that everyone stay if they are trying to get away.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank LATISHAL
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Friendly, helpful staff, very clean, room was more than adequate, good breakfast choice. Not one complaint; more than met our expectations. We would definitely recommend this location to anyone and will be staying here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Steven G
gmbestwestern, General Manager at Best Western Windsor Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2013

I sincerely apologize for that experience, and I will be sure to follow up with that clerk. I regret the fact that we missed an opportunity to give you a great stay. I would like to make it up to you by offering you a comp night redeemable at this location only as Best Westerns are independently owned or we may offer you a travel card. Please call me directly to work out the details and I again apologize for your experience I do realize that first impressions are lasting ones but I hope you will give us an opportunity to demonstrate our loyalty to guest satisfaction. Please call me soon.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

The staff was courteous and helpful, and the lobby is very nice, but the pool and whirlpool were at much cooler temperatures than I would have expected, or liked, and I noticed little things about the room that were cheaply done. That being said, everything was clean, and the room was big with a sleeping area, a small living area, and a microwave and mini-fridge.
The hotel is set back from the road, so it was quiet.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
gmbestwestern, General Manager at Best Western Windsor Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

We thank you for your review and value your feedback as our guest. I hope you will stay with us again soon.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Walked in to receive advertised march madness walkin special of $69 and was told that it doesn't exist even though is clearly on their trip advisor ad. Lowest rate they would give us is $104, so we left. When I tried to call in advance to confirm rate no one answered probably because the desk clerk was on a personal call on her cell like she was when I walked in the hotel.

Stayed: March 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Danville
Sleep Inn & Suites
Innkeeper Danville North
Innkeeper Danville North
#9 of 11 in Danville
Berry Hill Resort & Conference Center

Been to Best Western Windsor Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!