“No, just no!”

Steaks on the Square
Ranked #11 of 124 Restaurants in Danville
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: We're a locally owned and operated restaurant cooking over a 100% Hickory Wood Fire Grill. We have something for everyone offering Steaks, Seafood and Chicken entrees.
Myrtle Beach
“No, just no!”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

Yuk. Food, wait time, wine service, geez. Danville waits in line for this, I've lost respect for Danville diners.

• Visited November 2012
6 Thank FoodieMyrtleBeach

Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Just OK”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Wife and I stopped in for dinner on a Friday night. They were busy and there was a small wait. Our server was busy and the service was slower than it should have been I order prime rib medium rare and I got a well done piece that was no better than a roast. Our server didn't come back, so I used the au jus to moisten it up. My wife enjoyed her steak. It was done the way she liked. I won't be in a hurry to go back.

• Visited July 2012
6 Thank Adak C
“Great Restaurant!”
Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

Enjoyed a nice evening at "Steaks on the Square" with my family.
The salad bar is excellent, the onion pedals is a great choice for an appetizer
The filet was cooked perfectly. My 7 year old loved the slider burgers.
The service was wonderful, very friendly
A must!

United States
“STEAKS on the Square”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Please get the name of this restaurant right. It is STEAKS on the Square in Danville, VA.

This is an outstanding restaurant, with excellent facilities and world class steaks cooked over a wood fire. The sides are fantastic, and the service is superb. A full bar is available as well. We have eaten there several times with different friends, and everyone agrees that the steaks are probably the best they have ever tasted. Try it and you will agree. You can cut the ribeye with a fork!

• Visited September 2012
3 Thank TheCosmicTraveler

Been to Steaks on the Square? Share your experiences!