“Great music!”

Add it.
Back to Bogies
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Liked the food and music. Friendly staff! Right next to the Comfort Inn & Suites, so it made it quite convenient for older travelers. Nothing to dislike here!

Reviewed May 16, 2012

It's been two months since we were at Back to Bogies, en route to Florida, so the memory is a bit faded...but I do recall that we were pleased. The restaurant is connected to the motel and sits at the top of a hill very close to a big shopping center (and if I recall correctly, also a casino). The decor was clever -- eliciting memories of Humphrey Bogart -- I know that I had steak and that it was cooked medium rare as I like it and it was very good. I can't recall what my husband had but I think it was fish of some sort. So this isn't a really complete review, but I know that we enjoyed our experience, that the food was good, and we particularly liked the convenience of the connection to our accommodation for one night.