“Great price for a great buffet!”

Hibachi Grill Supreme Buffet
Ranked #104 of 127 Restaurants in Danville
Cuisines: American, Chinese, Japanese
Reviewed July 2, 2012

My husband and I went to the Habachi Grill for lunch recently. We have eaten here several times for dinner and love it. The lunch buffet was only $6.95, a great price, and the same variety of food that they serve for dinner. This was the first time that my husband and I got a plate of food cooked on the grill. The food from the grill tasted very fresh, so sorry that we did not try the grill before now. Also, the endless buffets have plenty to choose from as well..This is where I tried my first frog legs (taste like chicken). A lot of the reviews listed here do not give justice to this restaurant as it is always packed with lots of families from every culture.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

A below par Chinese Buffet - We chose this after finding the local Japanese Steakhouse was under restoration.( May 2012) The place is dirty, the food is "just okay" , the fried rice was bland and terrible tasting. We were not offered a menu, greeted properly by a waitress or the oricing was not explained. They have a grill but no options are posted or explained.When the waitress asked what we wanted to drink our only options appeared to Pepsi, Pepsi or Pepsi? I will never go back to this restaurant if I visit Danville again.

Reviewed March 17, 2012

Meeting friends for lunch was easy at this restaurant. There was a huge variety on the different buffet lines; salads, fish, chicken, beef, pork, desserts. It was a large oriental buffet restaurant, and it was very clean. The waiters were quick to refill glasses. I could not have asked for anything more from this restaurant.

Reviewed November 21, 2011

This is a "great buffet" for the town of Danville! As we have nothing else like it here! Plenty of good food to choose from.If you leave hungry then it's your own fault! Love how well decorated it is too.Looks so nicely remodeled and clean.We have been there many times now,and will continue.For what they offer the price is great! Lunch or dinner,I've never had anything bad or been disappointed.Thanks Hibachi Grill for your great service too! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed November 5, 2011

We have been to this restaurant several times and have always enjoyed it. When we ask our kids what they would like for dinner, almost always our daughter says "Hibachi Grill!" My husband and kids LOVE chinese food so this is heaven for them. There are several bars FULL of food, and they are constantly bringing out fresh food. No, the items are not grouped into "this is the chicken bar, this is the fish bar, etc etc" but it is fresh and good. The review that said the hibachi chef puts your food back on the same plate you had raw meat on was obviously not paying attention or just assumed they knew how it worked. As the other reviewer said, you pick your CHILLED raw food from a bar, just like the hot food bars, hand it over to the chef, pick your sauce to cook it in, then watch. When the chef is done, he reaches for a CLEAN plate and plates your fresh cooked food. There is fresh food always being brought out and the place stays packed so I HIGHLY doubt the raw food has sat there very long. The food is in small containers (think salad bar size bins) so its not like there is a 5 gallon bucket sitting there all day. If you are paranoid about that type of stuff and dont realize the BLAZING HOT HIBACHI GRILL will kill any bacteria, just as if you were cooking at home and have let your chicken/beef thaw in the sink, then dont go to a buffet ever. I have been to buffets where the food looked and tasted like it had been there since the day before (needless to say, it was a one time trip). The sushi bar will make to order anything you want and is great. My kids love the chocolate fountain to dip their fresh fruit in and they have a very nice selection of prepackaged ice cream novelties. Over all, we love this place! Dont listen to the bad review, give it a try! It is a HUGE buffet and at a GREAT price point at $8.95 for dinner, not to mention good food. Oh, and try the salt and pepper shrimp - one word- Awesome!

1  Thank Mommyof2Apples