“Not my cup of tea”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 28, 2012

Steak was very disappointing. Mashed potatoes disgusting Couldn't even eat them. Not a great dining experience.

There are newer reviews for Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed June 2, 2012

You can get constant food here around the country. It is ok, not great.

Reviewed May 9, 2012

As a starter I had a Ceasar salad which was really good. The main course, ribeye steak, wasn't that good. It was quite chewy and boring. The service was excellent. We had two university graduates in our party so they brought them a little "birthday" ice cream with a candle.

Reviewed February 3, 2012

I am a local and this restaurant is great. They always have good service and the food is great. I def recommend the blooming onion. Management is always walking around making sure your experience is great.

Reviewed January 28, 2012

We eat here at least once a week, the food and service are always good. Manager always checks on the tables and the staff is always friendly to my daughter. It's not the best food in the world but I know what I am going to get everytime I walk through the door, a good meal.