“one night stay”

Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in Danville
Reviewed February 20, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
psuthar, General Manager at Super 8 Danville VA, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2013

There are newer reviews for Super 8 Danville VA

Reviewed February 20, 2013

I took my family on a one night stay in this Super 8. The staff were great and professional. The rooms were clean and smelt good. Everything in the room was working good. I didn't have any trouble getting extra towels when needed. The continental breakfast was delicious. They have many items to offer. The staff was there to assist you if you needed assistance with the breakfast. I was very impress on this hotel for the price I paid for the room. I would recommend this hotel for any one.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

You stayed here only for 1 night So how about staying here for 3-4 nights I bet you will enjoy your stay with us even more.Thanks for the nice review for this property. Yes the breakfast area was done recently. Thanks for noticing our nice items & are now offering to our guests.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

I am a regular at super 8 Danville, VA . I know that the tranforamtion is great since the first time VS now. Now they have a nice breakfast, (Cinnamon rolls, bagels, cereal,& to top it all off with waffels) comfortable beds & nice room, nice security, the staff is extra ordinary & they go above & beyond their duties to make our stay as comforable as possible. Now that they have a new decor that I have never seen before in any of the super 8 that I really love to stay at any event like the VIR,graduation, passing by, or any event that your heart desires. I know that VIR evernt are starting very soon So I would advice for all of you as well as the participant to give Super 8 a try for your stay in Danville, VA. I know that I will be staying here in the future again & again. You can not go wrong with the price too!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
psuthar, General Manager at Super 8 Danville VA, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Thanks for taking time to write a very nice & accurate review for Super-8 Danville, VA. Yes you are right that its going to be very busy time for all the Hotels for the VIR races as well as graduation time for the local colleges. Again I would like to thank you for staying here at Super-8 Danville, Va

Reviewed January 27, 2013

My Aunt & I stayed at your Super-8 from January 21 - January 24 and she is still talking about how nice and professional you guys were. She & I wanted to thank you for going out and beyond on making our stay comfortable as possiable. My warmest congratulations to the hotel's GM & your choice of personnel. They know how to really make you feel that you are of most importance. Congratulations from my heart , you were fantastic.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank kevins8383
psuthar, General Manager at Super 8 Danville VA, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

I only thing I would like to say is that you took your valuable time to write a nice review for my staff. Thank you very much

Reviewed January 19, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 9, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank DORIS1913
psuthar, General Manager at Super 8 Danville VA, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

Reviewed December 28, 2012

This property is very well managed, clean, comfortable with more than adequate breakfast. Check-in and check-out was very easy and we were only a few easy miles from VIR race track. I would stay there again & recommend it to everyone who going to VIR race track

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends

I would like to thank you for your review. Yes we do try to do the best to our capabilty. We really like the VIR race fans as well as participant who love to stay at Super-8 Danville, VA