“Tranquil, country stay!”

Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Danville
Connecticut, USA
“Tranquil, country stay!”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

I have been staying at this hotel since it was built. The staff has been consistently courteous and responsive to my requests. It is unusual to find this level of customer service these days. I have recommended this hotel to friends who have stopped in. The front desk crew was exceptional!

Room Tip: There is new construction going on in the front. If you are a late sleeper, take a room at the rear.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank UrsoGrande
drosa70, General Manager at Hampton Inn Danville, responded to this review, May 9, 2014
Thank you for staying with us. I am very appreciative to have such an awesome team that cares about our guest. No matter what, we try our best to be successful in providing great customer service. Thank you for being a loyal guest and I hope the you continue to make us your choice.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
reidsville, United States
Reviewed April 8, 2014

We got a room with the whirlpool. The room was nicer than I had expected! Everything was clean and looked great! The staff did not go out of there way to speak, but did speak when spoken to. Overall I would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am glad that you had the opportunity to enjoy our Jacuzzi room. Our housekeeping staff takes pride in their work, to make sure our rooms are fresh and clean for each guest. Thank you for allowing us to accommodate you and we look forward to having you back.
Springville, New York
Reviewed March 30, 2014

We arrived at 11:30pm on a Friday night after having to leave a different hotel that was loud, unruly, and in my opinion, unsafe for my son and I. The Hampton staff was concerned that for us and quickly found us a room that was extremely clean, quiet, and very safe! Thank you Hampton Inn staff for saving the day for my son and I!!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much and I am glad that we were able to take care of you and your son. Providing friendly service, clean rooms and a comfortable surrounding is apart of Hamptons 100% Guarantee. Anytime we are able to meet the expectations of our guest, it lets us know we are on the right track. Again, thank you and I hope that you continue to make us your choice.
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Nice hotel. Staff very friendly and breakfast was fresh and hot. Beds comfortable. Good location and lots of places to eat in short distance to hotel. Internet is free and works well. This is the 3rd time I have stayed at this hotel for business. I would recommend

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for allowing us to accommodate you during your visit. I am glad that we were able to meet your expectations. Our staff works very hard to make this a great hotel for our guest. Again, thank you and I hope that you continue to make us your choice.
Siloam, United States
Reviewed March 1, 2014

This hotel is an excellent place to stay. The staff is wonderful. They always have a smile and are kind and caring. They go that extra mile to make your stay a pleasure. The rooms are clean and smelling fresh. Accomodations make a difference when deciding where to stay. I feel safe at this hotel and I can sleep without feeling that I am going to be attack. The breakfast is good. There is a big selection of hot and cold items. The skim milk and waffles are so good according to my son. My sister has Parkinson's Disease and has a problem with her mobility. The hotel goes that extra mile to assist her in any way possible. We always get extra pillows for her, so that she will have very little pain. They are always giving me extra towels and washcloths to use with my sister, since I give her a bath. The cleaning staff will stock our room with these items. These are just a few things that this staff does to make our stay wonderful. The manager has an awesome staff and that makes a difference in my business. The staff is the reason that I select this hotel over others. There is a hotel in fron of this hotel and a hotel behind this hotel, but we elect to stay here because of the wonderful staff and accomodations.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

drosa70, General Manager at Hampton Inn Danville, responded to this review, March 2, 2014
Thank you so much for always choosing to stay with us. You always provide us with such great feedback. Your encouragement gives us the motivation to continue to go the extra mile to make sure our guest are well taken care of. Again, we are thankful that you gave us the opportunity to accommodate you and your family. As you know, Guest Satisfaction is one of our top priorities and we do what we can to meet the expectations of our guest. We look forward to having you guys back with us. THANK YOU!!!
McLean, Virginia, USA
Reviewed March 1, 2014

This hotel is an excellent value for the money. It is clean and the staff is very friendly. You can surely find something you like in the free breakfast spread. While I was there - someone was smoking in the hallway on the third floor so that smelled bad but the rooms were fine. It's not next to the river or within walking distance of the historic part of town though. It's just on a bland street in a bland part of town.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for staying with us! We value each and every one of our guest that stays with us. Our staff is always working hard to make sure we manage a Clean, Comfortable and Friendly atmosphere. I apologize for the smoke encounter that you experienced. As much as we try to enforce our nonsmoking policy, sometimes you have those that fail to abide. Also, If you are ever back in the area, there is a River Walk located right across the street from our property that extends for miles and offers a scenic view along the river. This trail will also lead you to our downtown historic area. Just stop by our front desk and we will be glad to provide you with further details. Again, thank you very much for allowing us to accommodate you and I hope you continue to make us your choice.
Portsmouth, United States
Reviewed January 30, 2014

The atmosphere and the focus on customer service is something you will never forget! I know I won't. I have traveled many places, and this is, hands down, one of the best Hotels, not to mention Hampton Inns, ever! Keep up the great work!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

drosa70, General Manager at Hampton Inn Danville, responded to this review, February 2, 2014
Thank you so much for the awesome feedback. We here at the Hampton Inn Danville understand the importance of guest loyalty, so we make sure that great customer service is our top priority. To know that our guest are satisfied with their visit, leaves us with a sense of accomplishment. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to accommodate you. I am glad that we were able to meet your expectations and we hope that you continue to make us your choice.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Danville
Courtyard Danville
#8 of 11 in Danville
Hampton Inn Eden
Hampton Inn Eden
#1 of 3 in Eden

Been to Hampton Inn Danville? Share your experiences!