Hampton Inn Danville
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Courtyard Danville(Danville)
View Hotel
All reviewsbreakfast arearoom was cleanfamily reunionriverside driveroad tripnice hotelfront desk staffother hotelsno issuesexercise roomin townnascar racea great stayupon checkbusiness tripwafflesparking lot
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 15, 2013

This hotel offers the best service of any hotel in the area. Each staff member always has a smile and a kind word. Each staff member goes beyond their job requirements to make the guest feel at home. They give 150%. For example, Gary is a front desk employee who is very computer smart and can solve any computer problem. He solved a problem that I had with my personal IPad. Gary is my prayer warrior too. I have an eighty-eight year old aunt living in a nursing home in the area and another aunt that is experiencing problems and I am always in need of someone to discuss these situations and to request prayer for these folks. Gary goes that extra mile to help me. All of the employees at this hotel are just like Gary, giving 150% to the customer. I would advise anyone staying in this area to stay at this Hampton Inn!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
drosa70, General Manager at Hampton Inn Danville, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013

Hello and thank you for always staying with us when you are in Danville. We look forward to seeing you every week. You are such a gracious person. You always talk with the Team Members and myself when you are here. We have watched your Sister's health improve and we have watched the little one grow up. You guys are not just our guest but you are our family. Prayer is powerful. Thank you for always acknowledging the Team Members. We look forward to seeing you soon! Have a wonderful and Blessed Day!

Reviewed November 8, 2013

One of the best Hampton Inn's in the Danville area! I would recommend this hotel to all new customers, and returning guest. Front staff extra helpful on directions to the many things to do in the area. We were treated as we were VIP! Manager Deborah Rosa very, very helpful. We will be back, and pass the word to all my friends, and family.

Room Tip: rear rooms close to pool...Great HOT breakfast!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
drosa70, General Manager at Hampton Inn Danville, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. Your feedback is very important to us all. Our goal is to provide Friendly service, clean rooms, comfortable surroundings, every time to every guest. I am so thankful that you an awesome experience here that would make you want to return. You will always be considered "VIP" here at the Hampton Inn Danville. Again, "Thank You" for staying with us and please come back and visit with us soon.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Overall, the hotel was ok. We were in a non smoking room, however, the extra blanket they provided smelled like smoke. I asked for clean sheets but they were not delivered. I had to call again several hours later and once I did that, they were delivered. Breakfast was good and I liked it that they provided bottled water and packets of Crystal Light for the taking

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hello! I hope all is well. Thank you for taking the time to give us some much needed feedback. We want all our guest to experience a great stay. My apologies that you had a few issues. Guest Satisfaction is our number one priority and we should always be sure to follow things through to make sure any issue is resolved. Once again, please accept my apology. We hope you will find it in your heart to give us another chance to show you true "Hamptonality". Thank you and have a great day!

Reviewed November 3, 2013

The Hampton in Danville is well run, with a friendly and helpful staff. They were even cheerful when I checked out at 04:45 on a Sunday ! Being situated on a main highway certainly was helpful for my daily commute to VIR.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. Your feedback is very important to us all. I am glad that you a great encounter with our staff while staying with us. We know how important guest satisfaction is from check-in to checkout, so we ry to make sure we meet those expectations. "Thank You" again for staying with us and please come back and visit with us soon.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

Stayed here to attend Nascar race. Staff had directions printed to track for guests. Good breakfast and also snacks during the day. Lots of restaurants in the area. Staff extremely helpful. Room very comfortable. Would highly recommend.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. Your feedback is very important to us all. Also, Thank You for allowing us to accommodate you during the Nascar Race. We know that guest loyalty is what builds a brand. So we try our best to deliver value and comfort to every guest. I am glad we were able to meet your expectations. Again, "Thank You" for staying with us and please come back and visit with us soon.