“Stay was fine!”

Hampton Inn Danville
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Danville
Reviewed June 24, 2013

All accomodations were fine except internet connectivity. Kept losing connectivity every hour. Fitness room needs upgrading, no free weights, like other Hampton Inn have recently upgraded to. Hotel should look into local gym access at discounted rate for guests.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
drosa70, General Manager at Hampton Inn Danville, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

I hope all is well. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I apologize the internet was slow, we have been in the process of upgrading and sometimes that will disturb the connection. We hope you will find it in your heart to return. Once again, thank you and have a great day!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

The general manager told me that they could not guarantee a roll away bed. I was going to pay 300.00 and not be guaranteed a rollaway bed. She told me that it was on a first come first serve basis and that they only have 4 roll-aways. I immediately cancelled my reservation.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

I hope all is well. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm sorry that you never got the chance to stay with us due to the fact we could not guarantee a roll-away. We had several guests with the same request as yourself and unfortunately, we do not have enough roll-aways to guarantee to everyone. All we can do is accommodate as our guests arrive. Once again, my apologies and have a great day!

Reviewed June 8, 2013

convenience to all area Danville, Va. relations locations in the city. A very hard working staff, with excellent team work! Excellent customer service...very happy to have the opportunity to stay with all John M. Langston Fans! Thank you, again for a superb stay at the right price. This is a fair, and honest hotel if you're looking for a higher level of distinction of value, quality, and to be accommodated as a queen or king (smiles); plus, I was appreciated as a valued customer! Thank you; Mrs Rosa, and your staff. We'll be back.

Room Tip: the rear of the hotel is very close to a great out door pool! Fresh FREE breakfast!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank James F
drosa70, General Manager at Hampton Inn Danville, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2013

Hello! Thank you for a great review! It is always a pleasure to see you when you are visiting Danville. The staff and I love your energy and the enthusiasm that you spread to us all when visiting with us. It is a great feeling to have a guest that points out the positive things about being a Hampton Inn guest! We always look forward to seeing you when you are visiting the area. We hope to see you soon! Once again, many thanks and have a great day!

Reviewed June 3, 2013

You receive great Hampton quality and service! Danville Hampton Inn is up to date with great common areas as well as rooms.....plenty of fruit, cookies and snacks available all day. Free Breakfast, Internet! Why would you stay with anyone else!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
drosa70, General Manager at Hampton Inn Danville, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

I hope all is well. Thank you for such a great review! Guest Satisfaction is our number one priority. Thank you for your acknowledgement of the Team. Please come and visit with us again soon. Have a wonderful and Blessed Day!

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Staff very Kind...A very clean Hampton Inn in Danville, Va. Extra friendly staff! Outstanding professionalism to guest Great value! Keep up the good work! Excellence in team work. We will advise future guest of our wonderful stay. Thank you, again!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
drosa70, General Manager at Hampton Inn Danville, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

I hope all is well. Thank you for such a wonderful review. Guest Satisfaction is our number one priority. To know you were pleased with your stay makes my Team and myself feel like a job well done. Please come and visit with us again soon. Thank you and have a great day!

Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

We stayed in room 213. The entire second floor had fresh carpet and the room was a typical clean and comfortable Hampton type.
We stayed here last year and were happy, but this year we were really impressed by the friendly staff abd the little extra touches that made the difference between an OK stay and good stay - like discovering that snacks as well as fruit and fresh cookies were available in the breakfast area when we arrived late afternoon.
We will stay here again next time we're in town.

• Stayed: May 2013
drosa70, General Manager at Hampton Inn Danville, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

I hope all is well! Thank you so very much for the awesome review! We are happy that you returned to visit with us again this year and we look forward to seeing you when you return in the near future. The Team and I thank you for acknowledging the amenities and the upgrades we have made to the property. Always know you are at home when you are here with us! Have a wonderful and Blessed Day!

Reviewed May 26, 2013

I love staying at the Hampton Inn as the beds here are fantastic. I work very hard and travel quite a bit during the day. I am used to sleeping on a tempur Pedic at home and from all the places I have stayed, I enjoy this bed the most and always get a good nights rest. Comfortable bed, soft pillows, fresh linens....If nothing else and this all I could ask for then I always go out of my way just a little to stay here in the Hampton Inn. Good night.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
drosa70, General Manager at Hampton Inn Danville, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

I hope all is well! Thank you very much for the great review. We appreciate and value your loyalty to the Brand. It pleases us all to know that you sleep well when staying with us! Here at Hampton, it's all about "Hamptonality" and we want to continue to be your place of rest! Please come and visit with us again soon. Once again, thank you and have a great day!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Danville
Courtyard Danville
Camber Inn
Camber Inn
#1 of 2 in Gretna
Holiday Inn Express Danville

Been to Hampton Inn Danville? Share your experiences!