“If you are a smoker, this may be your place” 3 of 5 bubbles

Got a photo?
Add it.
Dot's Inn
The Woodlands, Texas
“If you are a smoker, this may be your place”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2009

We stopped in at Dot's to pick up a quick lunch, and I went in to check out the menu, before we unloaded. There was only a bartender and a single customer in the place, but it smelled so strongly of cigarette smoke, that I left after only quickly glancing at the menu on the wall behind the bar. Now, I respect the rights of people who choose to smoke, and establishments which choose to permit it, so I'm not saying it's a bad place, but be forewarned if you don't like smoke.

Pity for me, since joints like that tend to have great burgers and bar food. If you are a smoker, or just don't mind it, you might want to give it a try.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank WynneWoody

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“You can't come to Damascus without going to Dot's! Excellent cheeseburgers; Westerns on TV a bonus.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2008