“Good food”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Best CheeseSteaks South of Philly
Reviewed August 5, 2014

I have had their Cheese stakes and fries and they were really good. The price was a little high but it was worth the price.

Patsy Gentry
Damascus, Va.

Pony M, Owner at Blue Blaze Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2014

Patsy, Thank you for the encouragement...I am really glad that you enjoyed the Cheese Steak!

Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

My family and I were in Damascus on a bike ride for the second time and decided to eat at Blue Blaze again being the first time we at there was great and the lady named Amber behind the counter was great! So this time we decided to try the garlic knots and burgers, I must say that the burgers were the best I've ever had! Way to go Blue Blaze

1  Thank Amber C
Pony M, Owner at Blue Blaze Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2014

Thanks for the encouragement and I'm so glad that you enjoyed the burger.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

We ate lunch here after biking the creeper trail on 7/25/14. It was delicious. Cheesesteaks were better than any other I have had. Homemade Hummus was amazing. We went back for dinner the following night and paid for the pizza buffet. Sat waiting for pizza to be put out for 25 minutes. Realized that the 4 other families in the resteraunt were also waiting with plates in hand for the pizza to be put out. Asked at the counter what was taking so long and the cashier says THE pizza they are cooking will be done in 4-6 minutes. Realizing we were going to be in a mad dash to beat 15 other folks to the buffet to get one pizza just wasn't the experience we wanted, we asked for a refund and were granted a full refund despite the fact we had eaten from the salad bar which was part of the buffet. The staff was appologetic, but Blue Blaze ruined our dinner on the last night of our stay in Damascus. :(

2  Thank Kara B
Reviewed July 28, 2014

I enjoyed a meal a couple of weeks ago and decided to let you know that the service from Amber was awesome!!

1  Thank Sarah M
Reviewed July 22, 2014

My family and I went to eat at Blue Blaze and I couldn't be happier with the food and service. The young lady at the counter named Amber was very helpful as to which items on the menu we should try. I would highly recommend stopping by and eating a cheesesteak if every in the small little town of Damascus!