“Great Selection of Food and Drink, EXCELLENT Service!”
Review of Blue Blaze Cafe - CLOSED

Blue Blaze Cafe
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Best CheeseSteaks South of Philly
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Can't go wrong with any dish on the menu. Sierra was my server and she and Andrea were top notch performers. Try the cheesesteaks!!!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Pony M, Owner at Blue Blaze Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2014

Thank you for the encouragement and thank you for mentioning our servers..they work very hard at making your Blue Blaze experience a great one!

Reviewed May 13, 2014

If you're anywhere near Damascus, be sure to visit Blue Blaze Cafe. Plenty of variety on the menu to choose from but my personal favorite is the Philly Cheesesteak (it's hard to beat). One of my favorite local restaurants (and I live 30 minutes away in Tennessee).

1  Thank Steve D

Steve, Thanks for the encouragement and I'm glad that you enjoy our CheeseSteaks. I am Vegan and I have to tell you that they are very tempting!!!

Reviewed May 7, 2014

This is a great place, under new ownership. One of the few places (there aren't many) that serve food and "adult beverages" along the creeper trail. The food is great, fast friendly service. Very reasonably priced as well. Our only complaint (and wish it could come back) is that they don't serve "poutine" any longer.

Keep up the good work - we'll be back!

1  Thank Nona75

Thanks for your support and I'm sorry that "Poutine" is no longer on the menu. Come check out our new Summer menu! I'm sure you will find something to take the place of your beloved poutine :)

Reviewed May 7, 2014

First of all I live 5 miles outside of Damascus. On May the 3rd I called in an order at 6:40 pm to be picked up. I was told it would be ready in 15 minutes. It consisted of a pizza,cheese sticks and 2 sweet teas. I arrived at 7:05 and was informed my order was coming right out. For the next forty minutes different employees would come out and tell me my order was almost ready. At 8:45 I received my order minus the teas. I requested them and when I got to my vehicle I tasted it and it had no ice. I dont know if they never had ice or that the tea had set for an hour and the ice had melted. Doubt if I go back which is a shame as I live 10 minutes away.

1  Thank tom k

Tom, I am truly sorry for this screw up! Should you decide to give us another try, dinner is on me!

Reviewed May 7, 2014

Friendly, clean, wholesome atmosphere with an added spice of Appalachian Trail hikers thrown in.
Service and food are top notch. Highly recommended!

William and Dorothy

1  Thank William L

Dear William and Dorothy, Thank you for choosing Blue Blaze and I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your time here!