“That's a good pizza!”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Best CheeseSteaks South of Philly
Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

I have been here twice now, and have not been disappointed in the pizza. They make an excellent pizza for such a small town. Great vegetable selection for pizza with a good amount of toppings available. I would highly recommend you are looking for a good pizza. I honestly have not tried the other foods so I am not sure what they would be like. The beer selection is decent but not great. Saying that they do have a decent draft selection.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

Friends had suggested the restaurant. I was not happy about Pizza for dinner but I went along anyway. Well Pizza just touch to surface. The food was great with I had Pasta Alfredo with chicken. Great with great white cheese.

Reviewed June 29, 2012

We stopped in at Quincey's Pizza for a pizza and some cold beer while we were riding the Virginia Creeper bike. The pizza was delicious and the crust was nice and crispy - just like I like it. Lots of great toppings on the Veggie Pizza. Ice cold Fat Tire beer on draft. Yum!!

Reviewed June 9, 2012 via mobile

Family friendly and excellent food! The salad was amazing!

Reviewed June 3, 2012

We were just wandering through southwest Virginia and found ourselves in Damascus. We thought we'd stumble about the AP Trail for a mile or two, but needed to fortify ourselves and decided on this little corner joint. The outside doesn't look like much, but the inside had a nice feel with big, old wooden booths and a friendly staff. We decided to try some sammies with the girlfriend finding a surprise in a good shrimp Po' Boy in mountain country. I went for the turkey sub, which while made with pretty standard stuff, was kissed with the grill and came with fresh, super-scaldingly delicious fries. The place even had a little stage set up in the corner, so it looked like it got to jumping every now and again, which can be a plus.

No wheels were being reinvented, nor were any socks flying off of feet, but when you can get some well-prepared, happy-time, comfort food, who needs "5 stars" or "4 diamonds"? We left happy and might just return to try the pizza!

1  Thank chaosmonkeyalpha