“Fresh breakfasts! Some paleo choices.”

Mill Mountain Coffee & Tea
Ranked #2 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Daleville
Cuisines: Soups
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Our work crew enjoyed fresh and flavorful breakfast choices at Mill Mountain. The staff as friendly and fast even though the store was quite busy. Some had breakfast sandwiches, others had eggs and bacon. I was also pleased at the section of lunch choices they had on the menu, nice salads and such. I will be sure to stop back in again. you could grab a quick paleo meal here if you stuck to the bread free options.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

If you want to break away from chain coffee and support a locally owned business, this is the place to go. Though the coffee is good there is also a good assortment of teas. MMC&T makes the best tasting mocha of anywhere I go--the chocolate flavor is perfect. The family owned atmosphere must be strong because there seems to be little turnover in employees. The menu is good for sandwhiches for lunch also. I have also found the experience consistent at the several locations in the Roanoke or New River Valleys.

Reviewed May 24, 2012

Always stop here on my way thru Roanoke and always get a consistently good latte. Nice atmosphere and good healthy menu. Delicious baked items.

Reviewed March 28, 2012

I visit the downtown one on Campbell Street and the staff, from Kitchen Manager Norm to the newest Barista, is wonderful. Fresh, fast and hot this place harkens back to a simpler, but tastier time.

Reviewed March 16, 2012

We chose MMC&T because Starbucks were too far away after spending the night in Troutville. We expected it would be a good option but it wasn't. The Chai latte ordered for my wife tasted like warm milk (or soy as ordered.) My house blend coffee was not very good. The blend in my hotel room tasted better. We ordered sandwiches, which were served on bread that was not fresh. Very disappointing considering the reviews of others. We won't stop here again on our travels.

Been to Mill Mountain Coffee & Tea? Share your experiences!