“Very good.”

Bellacino's Pizza & Grinders
Ranked #8 of 22 Restaurants in Daleville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 5, 2014

We were traveling and looked to TripAdvisor for suggestion for dinner and we found this little place. I ordered a pizza to go. When I walked in, the smell of Italian food was yummy. When I got the pizza back to the hotel, I was pleasantly surprised at the quality. The dough was tasty, plenty of tomato sauce and cheese. We had onions and pepperoni which was great. I will be coming back from Baltimore in about two week and will probably eat here again.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Seems like there is always SOMETHING on the menu for EVERYONE - delicious home made breads too!!! Great Atmosphere!!!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Great pizza. Wait in line to place order but time until you receive is reasonable. Eating area is what you'd expect in a family pizza place.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

I'm originally from Massachusetts. I was really excited to see a restaurant listing grinders as that's what we call them there. (not many places outside of the Northeast call their sandwiches grinders).
I got a small pizza and a half roast beef grinder.
The pizza was meh and not that good.
The grinder was better and a good size. They put it in a box which I thought was weird. I'm used to a grinder being wrapped in foil or white paper.
It's not a Northeast grinder like back home but it's a reasonable attempt at one.
The prices were decent. I paid under $10.00 and thought that was reasonable.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

When the grandsons are with me we always stop for Pizza. I like the steak sandwich and the boy's always get the cheese Pizza. The 16 inch Pizza always has some to take home for warm up.