“Lots of latinos eating here...”
Review of Rancho Viejo - CLOSED

Rancho Viejo
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 15, 2013

When you see latinos eating in a Mexican restaurant, it indicates the food must be good. We were not disappointed. Big variety of Mexican dishes at reasonable prices, sizable portions, and friendly, quick service.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

I love good Tex-Mex food. Rancho Viejo had a good selection of items on the menu. I had their 3 enchilada special: cheese, chicken, and beef. The taste was not quite right, as if there was not enough sauce or seasons because I could taste the flavor of the enchilada shell. The meal, with rice and beans was okay but not as good as I had hoped.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

This place is located next door to the Super 8 Motel. A nice family restaurant that gets full early. Good food and great service.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

The restaurant easily handled our large business group that was traveling for a budget price. The food arrived quickly, was flavorful and fresh. Everyone was pleased with their orders. My allergies were accommodated too. I had the Cameron Yucatan, a shrimp and vegetable dish which had a pleasingly flavorful, light sauce. Some Mexican restaurants serve a pile of mushy brown goop, but this was far from the case with our selections. I'd go back anytime. It was a pleasant surprise too given that we had a rather negative experience at one of the region's top rated high end restaurants the night before.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

We got a 10% discount with Super 8 and went on a Thursday night when beer and margaritas are $3.99 so it made a great value meal. Plus, excellent quality and a very tasty Fajitas for two. Combined with Good atmosphere and good service we had a great night and staggered back a few feet to our hotel very full and happy.