Howard Johnson Inn Daleville/Roanoke North
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Daleville
Staunton, Virginia
“Awful!!!”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

The ONLY nice thing I have to say is that the front desk staff was very friendly. The room was disgusting. There were stains all over the rug, stains and cigarette holes in the bedspread, gunk all over the counter tops, the bath towels looked as though I had just cleaned my tires with them and there was at least 30 stink bugs in the room. When we came back up to the room after complaining to the front desk, there was a cleaning lady sitting on the bed with the door open...smoking...in our NON SMOKING room! NEVER again will I ever stay in a HOJO's or recommend this one. We left as soon as we could.

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank AThorne17

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Virginia
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Easy to find, directly off I-81, very pleasant and friendly staff. I called in advance to book my room
and had no trouble. When I got to the room I was disgusted by 1. Stink bugs crawling on the ceiling. I lost track after flushing a few. 2. The hair laying along the tub rim 3. The smell of the room. Musty, old, wet, gave me a headache and had to wash all my clothes once I got home. 4. No fruit at breakfast. All in all, my stay was fine, comfortable bed, got a restful night sleep and enjoyed a waffle in the lobby the next morning. Hopefully not all the rooms smell the way mine did.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Travelers are raving about these Daleville hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Daleville
Red Roof Inn Roanoke - Troutville
Holiday Inn Express Troutville-Roanoke North
Comfort Inn Troutville
Comfort Inn Troutville
#4 of 5 in Troutville
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Roanoke
La Quinta Inn Roanoke Salem
Baymont Inn & Suites Salem Roanoke Area

Been to Howard Johnson Inn Daleville/Roanoke North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Howard Johnson Inn Daleville/Roanoke North

Property: Howard Johnson Inn Daleville/Roanoke North
Address: 437 Roanoke Rd, I-81 Exit #150 B, Daleville, VA 24083-3021
Location: United States > Virginia > Daleville
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Daleville
Hotel Class:2 star — Howard Johnson Inn Daleville/Roanoke North 2*
Free deluxe continental. In-room microfridges, hair dryers, irons, coffee makers. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Howard Johnson Inn Daleville/Roanoke North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Howard Johnson Inn Daleville / Salem Hotel Daleville