“Awesome spot”

Town Center Tap House
Ranked #4 of 22 Restaurants in Daleville
Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

Great food. Really excellent beer selection. Lots of TV's to watch games. Quality ingredients. Everything you want in a nice tap house. This place is going to do very well.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

We waited 2 weeks after the Tap House opened before making our first visit. We had heard about slow service issues but thought that had been corrected. We were seated by the hostess and 10 minutes later the hostess came back to our table and asked if we would like her to get us drink, so we gave her our drink order. Shortly after that our waitress came by and asked if we would like to order a drink; we told her we had already order drinks and was ready to give her our food order. We ordered Philly Cheese Steak and fries , which takes about 5 minutes of cooking time, and 30 minutes later our food is delivered by another person(not our waitress). Waitress came back after we had finished eating to see if we needed anything. We asked for our check and left.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

My wife and I decided to try out the new Tap House last night. I can only rate the service, which was non existent, because we never got to eat. When we arrived, we were told that there were no tables in the dining room, but that we could sit at one of the tables in the bar area if we wanted. We decided to sit in the bar area, and sit was all we did. We waited 15 minutes, during which time we only saw one angry server, then we left. We never even got to see a menu. I understand that the place is new, but in my opinion, service this poor is unacceptable. They must have been understaffed, because the table next to us had dirty dishes and food on it from the time we arrived till the time we left. I normally only write positive reviews, and don't review restaurants I don't like, but this time, I felt it necessary to vent some frustration.

1  Thank LEWIE5
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Just what Daleville needed to kick-start the growing Town Center development! The Tap House has a good menu along with a great assortment of 40 or so local and nationally known craft brews on tap. Our first experience was good. The restaurant had just opened and staff were still learning their roles. Our bar tender, Ron, took great care of us and assisted with brew choices from his wealth of knowledge. Menu has a wide range of options for any palate. I had Cajun Mahi-Mahi and sweet potato fries along with a Boulevard Double Wide IPA. I was very happy.

We will return soon!

Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

We're really excited to have a nice gathering place on this side of town. The layout is open and spacious and it is a really welcoming atmosphere. Our food was awesome...the grass fed beef option is definitely a plus. We can't wait to come back and try more options and watch a game with a bigger group. That's a plus of this restaurant...the layout allows for families, couples and groups of friends to all be comfortable in the same place.

Been to Town Center Tap House? Share your experiences!