Three Li'l Pigs Barbeque Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 22 Restaurants in Daleville
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Description: NC-Style BBQ, Vinegar and Tomato-based Sauces. We also serve great Wings and other Apps. A variety of dinner salads, Ribs, Chicken, and we also grind our own burgers.
Reviewed October 5, 2013

The food here is good, not great, but I've never been unhappy when leaving...is a little pricey because I don't think the quality is quite there, and they could stand to clean it better especially those pig games they put on the table....BUT good and my fiancé and I would go back again.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

The BBQ here is good, but I've had better. A plate of BBQ and two sides is $13.50. A full slab of ribs and two sides is $26.00. After food, a drink and a tip, you're looking at $20 a head just for BBQ. Don't mean to sound cheap, but i just don't think it's worth it.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

This is a terrific find conveniently located off interstate 81 in a small shopping center. The restaurant is owned and operated by a Tar Heel so the BBQ is authentic. The food was very good and comes with a variety of sauces. Each dish comes with a choice of two sides and three hush puppies. The sides were excellent; the broccoli was cooked to perfection. The service was prompt and attentive. Since we had miles to go before we slept we did not take advantage of the interesting selection of wine and beer.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

We've stopped here twice while on recent trips. Both times food and service were excellent. Excellent tap beers and wine selection. Prices were excellent. Recommend their BBQ plates for some of the best BBQ in Virginia or North Carolina. Baked beans are incredible. Nice outdoor patio area. Will always eat here while traveling through area.

1  Thank dp54
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I stopped and ate here this week. The sandwich was very good and the curly fries were als good. The nice girl who waited on me did a very good job and was very pleasant and efficient. Obviously, it's hard to rave on and on about a $9.00 meal (which was a very fair price for my meal) so I will only say so much. if you're in the area give it a try, i think you'll be very pleased over what you receive from Three L'il Pigs. I enjoyed mine very !

1  Thank Steve C