“Nice barbecue”

Three Li'l Pigs Barbeque Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 22 Restaurants in Daleville
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Description: NC-Style BBQ, Vinegar and Tomato-based Sauces. We also serve great Wings and other Apps. A variety of dinner salads, Ribs, Chicken, and we also grind our own burgers.
Ottawa, Canada
“Nice barbecue”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

We stopped at Three Li'l Pigs to grab a late lunch. I ordered the barbecue pork sandwich with cole slaw and potato salad. The pork was nicely done. Most important to me was that the sandwich was not overflowing with pork and I was able to eat without making an absolute mess of myself.

The restaurant is in a mall and there's not much ambiance. The service was quick.

• Visited September 2012

Grottoes, Virginia
“Looking for something...”
Reviewed September 18, 2012 via mobile

We ate here based upon the reviews here. The BBQ really isn't very good. I kept looking for something to put on my sandwich. It was missing something. It's just okay. The service was okay too. Nothing to brag on.

Buchanan, Virginia
“Love it”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

i love there turkey bacon wraps and my husband of course loves there Barbeque. We prefer the viniger kind. My mother loves there sweet potatoe fries.

Visited August 2012
Merrimack, New Hampshire
“nice place to eat”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Stopped with the family on the way back from vacation. The prices were good and the food was good. I am used to more of a Sweet Baby Ray's bbq sauce and this was a lot thinner than that but it was good and I'd go back if in the area. They had a chair that sported a small plaque that George H. W. Bush ate in that chair. :)

• Visited August 2012
Sugar Land Texas
“Good Value Meal”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

We visited when my niece suggested it as a light meal option. I had the pork barbecue with the vinegar sauce. That turned out to be too tame for me so I used some of their spicy tomato based sauce and that really picked up the flavor. The onion straws were outstanding. They had a band playing on the patio but we preferred the air conditioning to the music. It was an outstanding value for the price. This is a very good place for the casual diner.

• Visited July 2012