“Best Thai restaurant in the area”

Thai Orchid Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 19 Restaurants in Dale City
Cuisines: Peruvian
Reviewed July 14, 2017 via mobile

I've been coming here for the last 5 years. Thai Orchid is the best Thai food in the area. Service is always fast and friendly. My favorites are the Tofu and bean sprouts, pad Thai, and fried tofu. They have reasonable wine prices and a comprehensive menu.

1  Thank Jennifer H

Reviewed May 29, 2017 via mobile

One of the best Thai restaurants I've been too! They remember me even though I come only once a month or every other month! I get the same food, Pad Prik Khing with 2 spice, no meat and 2 Jasmine rices. The green beans and the sauce are paired great with the rice! I seal the deal with a Thai Tea...my reward for a month of hard work!!!

1  Thank TheMrs1014
Reviewed May 15, 2017 via mobile

Stumbled in here while traveling. Prompt service. Very friendly server. Pad Thai nicely seasoned. Apparently their spiciness scale is different. She recommended the amount to my husband and he said it was just right. Would definitely eat here again.

2  Thank 974knitter
Reviewed April 18, 2017

Ordered takeout tonight off of the online menu. When I got there to pay, the prices were several dollars higher.  When I asked why, I was told that they do not honor prices online. The prices on Menupix, Tripadvisor, Zomato and their own website which takes you to Zomato, all gave all the same prices, which was significantly less than in establishment.  The girl at the counter said "You show me the prices and I complain to the Google. You can see on this in-restaurant menu that prices can change. We do not let you pay what you see on the computer."  Now.... The food is AWEFUL, to boot! Shrimp/Chicken Pad Thai has 3 small shrimp on top, none in the meal itself. Barely any Chicken. We got 2 orders. We also ordered Beef Drunken Noodles. NO FLAVOR and certainly NO SPICE. I will not waste my time or almost 40.00 again on this place.

Reviewed March 17, 2017

Excellent food and great service. But listen carefully if the waitstaff recommends a lower level of spice than you think you can handle.