“Delicious Thai”

Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
“Delicious Thai”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

We had lunch here with some friends. It was wonderful. The portions are huge, the vegetables very fresh, and the tastes savory and delicious. I had the Pad See Yew that was absolutely great. My wife had a vegetarian disch she was raving about for hours afterward. Another in our party had Pad Thai and it looked wonderful. Finally, there service here is great and they make delicious mixed drinks. I will be coming back to this old favorite more often.

• Visited September 2013

“Quaint tasty Thai”
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Small Thai restaurant. Borders on traditional with some local influence.

Good food. Fair prices. Worth a sit down or take out.

• Visited September 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Great small 'family run style' Thai spot!”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Menu has an extensive selection of standard Thai dishes. Food is well prepared and presented, and taste with all necessary Thai spices. Service is excellent and folks are very nice. We love the crispy duck (boneless) with red curry sauce on the side, and the vegetable & tofu pad thai.

• Visited August 2013
Culpeper, Virginia
“Best Thai food for miles around”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

I've lived in the Culpeper-Fauquier area my entire life, and when I first heard about Thai Culpeper, I was surprised there was a Thai restaurant in the area. I've probably eaten there 50 times since then, and the food is always very fresh, very well-seasoned, and the presentation is great. The service is always very friendly and attentive. I can't vouch for any seafood, but everything else I've tried has been some of the best Thai food I've ever had - and I have at least a dozen Thai restaurants close to my office in Northern Virginia. I especially enjoy the Pad Thai and the Drunken Noodles. The spice level is up to you, which is also a great attribute.

• Visited June 2013
virginia
“Absolutely Wonderful!”
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Great caring service, kind towards children while tantilizing our taste buds with authentic Thai cuisine. Dumpling sampler with wonderful dipping sauce, drunken noodles with spice rack, pad see ew with seafood-large succulent menagerie from the sea, kids dumpling platter, and sesame sweet flan, lots of on the house extras....coconut ice cream...an experience to be enjoyed anytime your passing down Main Street Culpeper...

• Visited August 2013

Been to Thai Culpepper? Share your experiences!