“Delicious and Quick Service”
Review of Thai Culpepper

Thai Culpepper
Ranked #15 of 99 Restaurants in Culpeper
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed November 29, 2012

I stopped here for a quick lunch during a brief visit to Culpeper and was pleasantly surprised. The food came very quickly, the staff was friendly, and best of all it was very tasty. I ordered the Panang Curry and was very glad to see that it was as spicy as the menu promised. Some places rate their items the highest heat rating and then the food turns out to be pretty mild, but this wasn't the case here. The little salad that came out beforehand was very yummy and the fried tofu appetizer that we ordered was also very good. Of course, the thai iced tea was also delicious.

Prices were very reasonable, especially if you go for lunch. I'd definitely go back if I'm ever in the area again!

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I love this place...my favorite is #38 and #55....I also like the Golden Shrimp . The service is charming and hardworking and fun.

I think I'll go right now.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

This was a great find. We both enjoyed our food but found the bar prices a little high. I had the Thai Country Vegetables with chicken. yum

Reviewed October 18, 2012

I was very impressed by this restaurant. Had a great dinner here. The sauce was delicious and delicately flavored!

Reviewed September 11, 2012

I used to meet up with my friends at this restaurant once a week long enough to try pretty much everything on the menu. I never had a bad meal. If you ask the server they can customize the spiciness to your tastes, and you can order things extra spicy.