“Yummy hot chocolate!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Atlanta, Georgia
“Yummy hot chocolate!”
Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

This great 1950s-style diner in the heart of Culpepper made a delightful stop for breakfast on our trip through Virginia. My eggs, toast, bacon, and hot chocolate were delicious. The waitress was very nice and quick.

Visited April 2013

Northern Ireland
“A slice of American life”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

We visited Culpepper on the way down from Washington DC to Virginia Beach. We wanted to stop somewhere to eat and so checked out Trip Advisor for a recommendation. We chose the Frost cafe and it was great.For those from the United Kingdom it is what we see in the movies in those films where someone visits a diner. Steel counter top bar and high seats and then booth tables down the side. It was spotlessly clean and the staff were very friendly. I had the meatloaf special as it just sounded so American. It was strange in that it was two slices of white bread with meatloaf in between covered in brown gravy and served with mashed potatoes on the side also covered in gravy. It wouldn't win any prizes for presentation but actually tasted great!. The rest had more conservative burgers and fries which they declared very tasty also. We then wandered down the street in Culpepper browsing the many quaint little shops (and a hardware store which was like something out of history!)

• Visited March 2013
“Good eats on the streets”
Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

Great service. Nice people. Good food. Be sure to check the daily specials. They are on the chalkboard as you walk in the front door. You can get some pretty cheap breakfast foods.

Stop and get some grub.

“Welcoming to all”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I stopped in Frost cafe with my sister and a friend one afternoon. We were actually just passing through town and happened to stop. The food was good and the service was fair. The thing that truly stuck out to me, which means I would return, is that I never felt rushed or pushed out. I was able to sit and have a long visit with my sister. I don't recommend people to just "hang out" at most restaurants because you should keep the seat moving for the next group, but there was enough seating and never once did I feel as though I should just LEAVE. Thank you, Frost!

• Visited March 2013
Waldorf, Maryland
“Fun Diner”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

They have great prices on sandwiches and breakfast.The service was fast and friendly. They have a lot of choices on the menu and many daily specials. It is a perfect place to grab an inexpensive breakfast or lunch.

Visited February 2013