Review Highlights
Yummy Cinnamon Rolls

Stopped in because we were told they had the best cinnamon rolls. They didn't disappoint! Also... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
goldenparadox
Elkridge, Maryland
Good coffee with a smile!

Dropped by for an early morning coffee - great find! The setting is casual and friendly with a... read more

Reviewed December 5, 2020
danielnV1813NB
GERMANTOWN, United States

All reviews cinnamon buns granola baked goods these folks family run bakery healthy meat willy products store homemade varieties
Selected filters
Reviewed April 1, 2018

I recently discovered that I have health problems due to GMO products and the residual Roundup (Glyphosate) that is present on all GMO products. My Chiropracter recommended Moving Meadows Farm for good Non GMO bread products. I stopped by and tried the Caraway Rye Bread and was immediately happy with the product. The product is very tasty, the consistency is perfect, and best of all I have no side effects from eating this bread.
I love the bread toasted with butter, and I love it without toasting for dipping in Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Dipping Spices.
This has become my go to place for good breads and I
recommend it very highly.

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank kinseek
Reviewed December 24, 2017

Fantastic decaf coffee (not always easy to find), made fresh to complement the unbelievably good cinnamon buns. Hard to find cinnamon buns with tan adequate ratio of icing--but these were perfect. Family run business that even grinds their own flour! Didn't even investigate the other delights--grass-fed beef, even goat. If I lived in town I would be here a lot---but I an only envy the family members that do live close enough to indulge in this very excellent baker/lunch/meat market....

Date of experience: December 2017
3  Thank ljrkrispes
Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

This is a family business, right across the street from Suites at 249. They make everything on site daily. There are two tables for customers who wish to enjoy their excellent coffee and teas on site and all items are without chemicals, completely natural and FRESH. I have never tasted a better cinnamon roll in my life! Yes, they have Sumatra! And I will be there this morning!

Date of experience: October 2017
1  Thank Cruiser694974
Reviewed September 18, 2017

The name on here is a little misleading as it is missing one key word from the sign, which is bakery. This is a bakery not a farm shop as the main thing they are selling is bread. They do have a couple cases with eggs, dairy and meat but they have their own mill so that should be a sign that is is a bakery. They had some yummy fresh samples. I tried the whole wheat raisin bread and ended up getting a loaf. They bake the bread right there. They also have cookies and a few other pastries for sale.

Date of experience: September 2017
1  Thank jehenson81
Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

This bakery not only bakes their own goods, they also make their own flour for their goods. They mill the flour so it retains its healthy aspects. The breads are top drawer and the cinnamon rolls are a guilty pleasure.

Date of experience: September 2017