“Super 'Que”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Richmond, Virginia
“Super 'Que”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

Our wine group started our weekend here for Friday lunch. We had to persuade them to accept a reservation for twelve but understood why when we arrived. The restaurant is small but there is outdoor seating. With Devil's Backbone and an excellent cider on tap we could not have been more pleased. My piled pork sandwich was as good or better than any I have had, my wife savored the beef brisket and the steak salad garnered high praise. They offer two sauces, a "Carolina" that seemed to be somewhere between east and west Carolina but was good none the less. Their house sauce was a bit sweet for my taste but I am an East Carolina BarBQue (read vinegar & pepper) aficionado. Wonderful folks who were genuinely pleased to see us. I cannot recommend this place more highly.

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank CheshireTurkey

Culpeper
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2012

Enjoyed a huge stuffed potato and friends had steak. Food was good and service was good. We will go back again and consider carry out for lunch during the work week.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Rosemary B
Culpeper
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great BBQ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2012

Great BBQ, generous portions. Waitress was in training and needed a little more but was very pleasant. We'll be back soon.

Visited August 2012