“Awesome experience!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
“Awesome experience!”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

This is a wonderful place to have a cozy dinner with out a lot of distractions going on around you. The owner Steve is real personal and takes the time to make sure your being taken care of. The staff is real friendly! This was a first time experience for me and my wife and it won't be the last.

“Over cooked and over priced!”
Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

I was sooo excited to try this Steakhouse. So of course I ordered a steak, a ribeye. The atmosphere was nice and the drinks were really good, however $12 for a small martini is expensive especially for Culpeper. Our food took at least 30 mins to come out which is a little long but worth it for good food. I ordered my ribeye medium rare - it was WELL DONE! I didn't want to make a big deal about it because we were having a good night plus I thought it would take forever to get another one. Well the Owner came over to see how things were and when I told him my steak was over cooked he said " well it looks medium - how'd you want it?" I replied "medium rare" he said " that little piece looks medium rare" ( that piece was the size of a quarter) ! As the owner of a steakhouse he should know the difference between medium and well done. He didn't even apologize or offer to do anything, honestly he almost ran from the table. I worked in restaurants for years and I just think that this is one industry when the customer is always right ( most of the time) you have one shot to impress them and with a $30 ribeye it should be cooked perfect! When you make not just the server but the owner aware or an issue his #1 concern should be to fix that problem. It clearly was not!

3 Thank allybluva
culpeper
“A "gem" of a restaurant in Culpeper.”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Piedmont is a "gem" in Culpeper, would recommend this restaurant
to anyone that enjoys great food, great atmosphere and super service.

Culpeper, Virginia
“A Delightful Lunch”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Piedmont is nice in that it has a lunch menu. I meet every year with two friends who have birthdays that fall around January. Being a Culpeperite, I invited them to Piedmont. Our waitress was chipper and attentive. The owner came by to make sure we were having a good meal. I had a lovely salad special that I enjoyed. All of us had their clam chowder which was nice because it was a real soup and not too thick. When we ordered dessert, the owner came back and said that we could have our desserts for free, but we turned him down since that particular day it wasn't anyone's birthday. It was nice of him to offer, nonetheless.

So good food, lovely atmosphere, and attentive staff made for a very nice lunch. One of my friends said, "I'd be happy to come back to this restaurant every time!" I agree.

• Visited January 2013
Warrenton, Virginia, United States
“Best Steak I've ever had”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Service is fantastic the ambiance and not too loud. The room the environment is great and the steak I ordered was made perfectly. I hate when you pay good money at other over priced restaurants and they mess up a good steak. The prices were very reasonable. I ate there once and I continue to go back and every time and it gets better. You will not be disappointed.

• Visited January 2013